BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Brittany A.
I absolutely love NYX finishing powder. I have tried so many finishing powders & keep coming back to NYX. It just leaves that perfect finish & doesn't look cakey. I would definitely recommend.
Szonja S.
I love the NYX's products and this powder is amazing! It has sun protection and it's good for any type of skin. It has matte finish and ur face won't be dry!!! I'm obsessed with that!
Fernanda A.
Este producto ayuda a cellar muy bien tu maquillaje y que dure aún más de lo que tu base promete durar. Te permite lucir tu piel en un tono matte lo cual es perfecto.
Nida N.
Sakarya
A miracle in a jar! This 100% pure mineral silica finishing powder is perfect for setting your foundation or wearing alone. The luminous white powder goes on neutral and works on all skin tones. It leaves your skin looking radiant and luminous.
Asma S.
Middletown, RI
Major flash back issues with this powder and it isn’t even as finely milled as i would like it to be.
Sydnie E.
Walsall
Omg I really can’t believe how amazing this finishing powder is it completes my makeup look,I use this on my tea zone to set the parts of my face that gets oily throughout the day and I can honestly say it does the trick the price is excellent to I would highly recommend this product and I am defiantly going to buy this again❤️#makeup #Nyx
Ayesha I.
I noticed that after beginning to use this powder, my face does not get as oily throughout the day. It also feels good on my skin. The only reason I took off a star is because it can get quite messy if you aren't careful given the packaging.
Isabelle V.
Montreal
Okayish powder, not expensive, a great product for the price, does have matte finish, can be a bit drying, not sure if it really make my foundation stays longer
Beth W.
Another great item from NYX. I use this quite often as it really sets all my makeup the way I want without feeling too heavy on my face. It's worth every penny.
Merete H.
Salo
Its great to set undereyes and T-zone, but over all I’m not happy about it. It’s really loose powder so it gets everywhere and it can’t use to bake you’re face.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.