BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ffion H.
Romney Walk, Penarth
Not worth the buy. Has a horrible smell and fails to keep my make up in place all day. Offers no differences to my make up without it except it gives a horrendous white flashback. Do not recommend
Stefanie D.
Sydney
You can’t go wrong with NYX. This powder is amazing, I love to use it under my foundation to make it super long lasting and above. It’s silky and super fine. For the price that it is, it’s amazing.
Molly G.
Craigie street , Lochgelly
This finishes make up well and looks great on skin however getting a picture taken with a flash is a no-go!! It shoes white wherever the powder has been put, I wouldn't purchase again personally
barcenas N.
ciudad valles , san luis potosi
I am fascinated by the fact that each of its products are of very good quality and although I have not used the correctors of this brand, I would love to try them. To know how much coverage they cover and to be able to give my opinion
Vanessa C.
Sherwood park , AB
Love how soft this powder makes my skin! As a girl with oily skin this definitely makes my makeup feel more soft on my skin and less oily. It is bit light on the skin so use only a little :)
Elizabeth C.
New Orleans, LA
It felt super smooth when I first applied, but afterwards I starting breaking out in tiny bumps all over my cheeks and forehead! I have sensitive skin but have never reacted to a powder before. I believe it's 100% silica.
Tala A.
It's a good product but has Terrible flashback . It's good for all skin ,I have dry and it's doesn't dry out my skin even more . It's very smooth to touch . I would maybe buy this again. Depends on what u need it for .
Franchesca C.
Lima - Peru
Me encanta usarlo al terminar de maquillarme, después de usar mi corrector y antes de todo el maquillaje, ya que cierra mis poros y como tengo piel grasa hace que mi Maquillake dure más
I am not a fan of this product, it does do a good job of setting your makeup however when you wipe or dust the product away it will leave a talky white look on your makeup! It can be seen a lot with a camera flash!
Jennifer H.
Perryton, TX
Helps keep your makeup on all day! I use it everyday for baking, I do recommend buying it. Really easy to apply and really affordable. Great for any type of skin.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.