BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Renata P.
Great product! really good for highlighting and it hides creasing. perfect for under eyes. matte finish so basically gets rid of all the oily areas which is a win win.
Erin P.
London, ON
Love this stuff, my makeup stays set and on all day when I use this and makes my face look not so oily, I would deffenitly recommend it to anyone who's interested in using it
Hannah H.
Boundary Lane, Congleton
I have been using this for a while. I find that I get some flashback with wearing it so I mix it with a banana powder to tone down the brightness and find it works very well for me. I would recommend as it is reasonably priced!
Nicole R.
I tried this really hoping it'd be a good dupe for Laura Mercier, but I don't find it to be. For a drugstore setting powder, it works fine. Though, I do feel like it leaves a bit of a residue on my skin which I am not a fan of.
Daniéla F.
Yes, it's affordable and by a brand that mostly does amazing makeup. But, it's not amazing, it's okay, it does what a setting powder does however I was expecting a lot more from it. Also, flashback. I wore it for a wedding and my face looked horrendous on photos.
Keziah R.
Chelmsford
Was not a fan of this, I have very oily acne prone skin with enlarged pores. This enhanced my pores so much! It looked horrible and didn't keep me matte all day. When I tried baking with this product it left a white patch under my eyes and flashback isn't great.
Maddie F.
portsmouth
An amazing alternative to Smashbox setting powder. Haven’t worn in the summer. Con’s is how fine the powder is and must be careful but other than that it’s perfect and keeps my face non-oily and keeps my makeup on my face!
Sara
Really good dupe for the laura mercier translucent powder. When dusted lightly over the face, it lasts for hours even on a very oily complexion and mattifies and sets makeup effectively
Would not recommend for baking under the eyes, can look white and cakey
charlie h.
St Michael, Plymouth
I got this from nyx cosmetics in boots store and this is really nice on the skin and makes your face look so smooth and flawless!! The only thing with this is that it does give you flashback so be careful when your taking pics!!
Emma t.
burnaby, BC
Makes my face feel so soft and I love that it doesn't have a strong scent! used it for dance photos this year and it held up quite nicely with all my running around!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.