BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Used this powder for a while but found it really drying under the eyes. It tends to go a bit patchy after a while so definitely needs to be set with a spray. That being said it does prolog the wear of foundation and concealer so does it's job.
Ulfatt B.
Darnall, Sheffield
The worst powder i have used!!! It’s super white on your face. It has a matte finish but it has a very bad flashback on your face when you take a picture in the night using flash. If you are very fair then this product might be better for you
Tiffany M.
Hamilton
I am split on this setting powder. While I feel less oily by the end of the day, when applying it picks up my foundation. It also has a gritty texture to it that I find very uncomfortable. I am not sure that I would recommend this to anyone.
Jasmin B.
St Andrews
this powder is awful, not only did it give the most awful white cast all over my face, the flashback was the worst I have ever seen!! if you do buy this be very careful on how much you apply and make sure you have dusted off everything!
Morgan R.
Sydney, NS
I really like this setting powder, but I have noticed that there's a bit of flashback on it when I'm in camera light or a ring light. However, it does keep my makeup in place and has been super handy when I'm performing and need something to put on that i know I can dust on and trust.
shazney R.
Cadge Close, Norwich
I hate this product so much, save your money if you’re thinking of buying this. I have tried to make it work SO MANY TIMES and it just won’t. Horrible flashback, so finely milled that it makes me cough so hard. Not worth the money at all.
Rachel C.
Calgary, AB
This looks great going on, and really gives you a flawless look...unfortunately the flashback is so bad that I live in constand fear that someone might take a photo of me when I'm not looking. I'm going to use it up, but won't re-purchase.
Tneesha A.
Calgary, AB
I didn't like this product very much because it leaves a very chalky residue on your face, even after blending it out I could still see the white powder all over, and it looked very bad in pictures. I would will not be purchasing again.
salma v.
This is an okay powder. Not something wowing but it does mattify the oily parts of the skin (eg. t-zone). However i feel like there are better powders out there for a cheaper price. The mattifying process wears off after 2 hours on me.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
This is such a great product, there is no flashback and even though it looks so white it is transparent on your skin! It does make my skin look poreless and flawless and keeps it matte for a very very long time. Plus it's really affordable
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.