BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Von🌹 D.
Midlothian, Edinburgh
Used this powder for a while but found it really drying under the eyes. It tends to go a bit patchy after a while so definitely needs to be set with a spray. That being said it does prolog the wear of foundation and concealer so does it's job.
Thalia K.
Nomos rodopis, Nomos rodopis
Like this finishing powder a lot! The only con is that on certain faces when I bake my clients it can leave a flashback when taking pictures so definitely be cautious and check it with flash photography !
SOF I.
Gossau
I really like it, it has no flashback, it feels really lightweight I love it, I would definitely rebuy it. It keeps the makeup in place all day. It's not expensive as the Laura Mercier one, and it's cruelty free so I recommend it to everyone.
Tiffany M.
Hamilton
I am split on this setting powder. While I feel less oily by the end of the day, when applying it picks up my foundation. It also has a gritty texture to it that I find very uncomfortable. I am not sure that I would recommend this to anyone.
shazney R.
Cadge Close, Norwich
I hate this product so much, save your money if you’re thinking of buying this. I have tried to make it work SO MANY TIMES and it just won’t. Horrible flashback, so finely milled that it makes me cough so hard. Not worth the money at all.
Morgan R.
Sydney, NS
I really like this setting powder, but I have noticed that there's a bit of flashback on it when I'm in camera light or a ring light. However, it does keep my makeup in place and has been super handy when I'm performing and need something to put on that i know I can dust on and trust.
Tneesha A.
Calgary, AB
I didn't like this product very much because it leaves a very chalky residue on your face, even after blending it out I could still see the white powder all over, and it looked very bad in pictures. I would will not be purchasing again.
Rachel C.
Calgary, AB
This looks great going on, and really gives you a flawless look...unfortunately the flashback is so bad that I live in constand fear that someone might take a photo of me when I'm not looking. I'm going to use it up, but won't re-purchase.
Jasmin B.
St Andrews
this powder is awful, not only did it give the most awful white cast all over my face, the flashback was the worst I have ever seen!! if you do buy this be very careful on how much you apply and make sure you have dusted off everything!
salma v.
This is an okay powder. Not something wowing but it does mattify the oily parts of the skin (eg. t-zone). However i feel like there are better powders out there for a cheaper price. The mattifying process wears off after 2 hours on me.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.