BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Megan S.
APO, AE
It's a great powder for the price, but the problem I have is that it can give a bit of flashback. So if you're using flash photography, stay away. Other than that, it's fine.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
This is such a great product, there is no flashback and even though it looks so white it is transparent on your skin! It does make my skin look poreless and flawless and keeps it matte for a very very long time. Plus it's really affordable
salma v.
This is an okay powder. Not something wowing but it does mattify the oily parts of the skin (eg. t-zone). However i feel like there are better powders out there for a cheaper price. The mattifying process wears off after 2 hours on me.
Laura G.
Thornhill, ON
This stuff is great!! It gives a flawless finish to any look, and a little goes a long way. It smells very chalky, but I suppose that's the minerals in it. The flashback is real with this though. Do no use if you're taking photos (or video)
Becca B.
This powder is very good for setting concealer if used in a small amount. If you are going to use it to bake you must be careful because it can leave unattractive white lines and patches. Apart from this the coverage is very good and it has a smooth feel to it when applied
Jay E.
Binbrook, HI
Heard great reviews about this product all over YouTube and other online blogs and had to try it myself. It's comparable to Tarte cosmetics finish powder for half the price! It's a steal of a deal for sure. Would love to purchase this.
Keziah R.
Chelmsford
Was not a fan of this, I have very oily acne prone skin with enlarged pores. This enhanced my pores so much! It looked horrible and didn't keep me matte all day. When I tried baking with this product it left a white patch under my eyes and flashback isn't great.
Renata P.
Great product! really good for highlighting and it hides creasing. perfect for under eyes. matte finish so basically gets rid of all the oily areas which is a win win.
Nicole R.
I tried this really hoping it'd be a good dupe for Laura Mercier, but I don't find it to be. For a drugstore setting powder, it works fine. Though, I do feel like it leaves a bit of a residue on my skin which I am not a fan of.
Hannah H.
Boundary Lane, Congleton
I have been using this for a while. I find that I get some flashback with wearing it so I mix it with a banana powder to tone down the brightness and find it works very well for me. I would recommend as it is reasonably priced!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.