BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Chloè E.
Barnsley
One of the best finishing powders I've used!Sets your makeup in place matte but with a slight glow on the features.it would last about 6ish hours on me.I would highly recommend to others buying this seen as I will buy again.
Rebecca A.
Sadly it wasn't a great product for me, although it did set my foundation and had a matte finish as stated it did also make my skin look quite grainy and made my blusher,contour and highlight look patchy when applied on top of this powder. I wont be repurchasing!
Veronica T.
This is my favourite finishing power ever. I've tried tons and after using this product I just can't use any others. It feel nice when applied, it's light weight, completely sets my makeup for hours, and accents the shade of foundation without overpowering or covering it.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
I love this stuff! It just makes my makeup look photoshopped and perfect without the photoshop! It gives a nice matte finish which is perfect because I use a matte foundation too and that's the look I like. It's very inexpensive and it does the job I'll do it again.
Georgina G.
Almond drive , Twinbrook
If I could give this a 0 I would. Worst powder I've ever tried. It leaves your makeup looking patchy and dry looking. It also found myself using alot of product with minimal results. Alot of kick up as well felt like I inhaled most of it. Would never recommend.
Tamires S.
Ele é um ótimo pó, pois realça mas os contornos feitos pela base e pelo corretivo. Além da marca nyx que os produtos sao maravilhosos. Fazer maquiagem com ele o acabamento fica perfeito.
Karen P.

I love this powder, I use it almost daily, it helps me to decrease the brightness and set my contour cream. I always use to seal my first eyelid and apply shadows.
These powders help me to intensify the tone of the shadows. I love, it is the second time I bought !!!!
Kayla A.
cape town
I first bought this product intending to use it as an everyday all over setting powder. I quickly discovered that this powder was very mattifying and had a tendency to cake if used with a dense powder brush. It left me with dry looking patches and also gave my face a white cast. The packaging is quite awful - the holes in the sifter are huge so there is always way too much product in the top when you open it, and the powder itself is extremely fine and will fly everywhere when you try to use it. I tried this a few times then threw it in the back of my drawer... Where it sat until I rediscovered it this summer. In conclusion this product is great for oil control but has terrible packaging and will leave a slight white cast. Its worth a try for oily girls but bear in mind it will probably flash back in pictures.
Myriam K.
Bollnäs
Flawless look! Non heavy powder, very light to finish a look or even set a concealer and foundation.Don't put too much it might get in the fine lines of your undereye.Stays in place all day doesn't move one the face.I totally recommend this powder!
Mel R.
Found this amazing as I have oily skin it really helped keep the oiliness down which was amazing for me however I did find I went through this very fast as it is a small pot which for the price isn't worth it.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.