BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Oksana Z.
It's a great finishing product but it's not my absolute favourite. I find that it does an awesome job setting the makeup but I feel that it doesn't fully get absorbed into the skin. It just sits on top. I would still recommend this product though, especially those on a budget.
Rupinder B.
Tried this powder out and my skin felt really dry after I applied it. It definitely did not work with my skin tone either. I looked like I had patchy white areas on my face in pictures taken with a flash. It would work for people who don't have dry skin and have a lighter skin tone.
Kassandra J.
Toronto, ON
I like how finely killed this translucent powder is, although I'm not a fan of the smell. This isn't the best powder to bake with, I found it didn't blend away and left me with a white look to my skin.
Anisa R.
Montreal, KS
This was very good at setting my face and my under eyes but I found it to be again like usual powders, very white and leaves a white cast underneath my eyes. It works, don't get me wrong, but I prefer my maybelline powder or even my NYC one.
Breahnan M.
I really like this powder! It's so finely milled which makes the foundation nice and smooth with no tackiness. However, this leaves a serious white cast! Do not bake with this!!!! Would recommend for setting the face if you blend really well but definitely not for baking :)
Nicola M.
Dagenham, Essex
Ok so i think this is quite a good although it does tend to leave my skin looking alittle ashen. So i'm trying different way's to use it for my skin. It does help keep my oil at bay for awhile but it i try to touch up my make-up during the day it tends to get abit cakey.
Hannah M.
Arkona, ['', '', '']
I am not a fan of this powder at all. I have always been a huge nyx fan. But this powder just wasn't doing it for me and it made my under eyes really dry and there wasn't a lot of powder with the product and it just didn't come out nicely at all. I wouldn't recommend this.
Kitty S.
Great as a quick setting powder that is totally translucent but not good at all for baking or using under the eyes whatsoever. This product has a tonne of silica in it which means epic flashback on photos which will leave you looking ridiculous.
Kiara D.
Low price but great quality. Fave drugstore product. A little tricky to apply at first. It protects your makeup. Makes it last all day no matter what. I would definitely buy it again. Would recommend this product to everyone.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
its really waste of money, i didn't like it at all, it doesn't deserve one star!!, when you open it, it flies everywhere,  Gives a white cast and flashback in pics . Dries out the skin under eyes, i would not recommend anyone to buy it , Terribly disappointed with it .
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.