BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Martisha M.
London , ON
Its an okay product. I don't use it frequently and typically when i do use it I'm nervous because of an unfortunate 'flashback' experience i've had with it. The hideous picture evidence of the afore mentioned occurance is currently in the phone of a guy i liked. Ugh.
Lisa A.
I really love nyx, their products do have a high quality and are affordable. I can really recommend this powder, it sets everything perfectly. I always use it to set my concealer and the finish looks pretty. I use it on a daily basis and I just bought a new powder because mine's already empty.
Melanie L.
gatineau, quebec
Love this powder the finish is amazing and flawless. Perfect for baking. Only issue i have is its not translucent. It leaves a white cast all the time not just in photos. I mix it with the mineral light to medium (which is too dark for my skin) matte setting powder to reduce the cast.
Zenab K.
Just as good as the Mac prep and prime for half the price. Definitely recommend if you are on budget as it's a steal. I use this daily and it doesn't break me out.
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
I absolutely love these products, they are all so amazing. All the options are amazing, there’s many to choose from! They all make everything look sooo good & last forever! I love purchasing these products and I would highly recommend trying them if you’re interested!!!
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
I like this finishing powder from the drug store. It goes on well and really helps to give a great finished product. It doesn't have a shimmer so it gives a nice natural finish. I like to get this when I run out of my expensive setting powders
Ellie S.
London
This is a product I use daily! It's great to use if you want that dewy makeup look but want it to stay put all day this product glides on and keeps it all set without the illusion of powder! I wouldn't use this product for baking as it is so thin and powdery you will not have such success as I've tried! However this is a great overall product to set foundation and concealer or your overall look.
Savannah B.
Burlington, KY
Although this product did work very well for me and made my makeup stay in place longer, it made me look very pale and added a Greyson white tint to the places I had applied it. I don't know if it was my mistake or what but that's how it turned out for me. I definitely would buy this product again but I would be careful about my useage and amount I apply to the oily sections of my face
Sara R.
calgary , AL
Pretty decent product for the price. Very affordable. Easy to apply, be careful when opening package so you don't spill the product. No sun protection. Fairly light finish, doesn't feel heavy on skin. I would most likely purchase again.
Reele A.
This is bad translucent powder i had to dip my sponge several times because it wouldn't grip to it and when i applied it with a brush to set everything else, the powder was just all over the place and so messy. I wouldn't buy this again. This powder is really hideous on the face, brings out my wrinkles and face get so fast shiny.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.