BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Isabelle N.
I was disappointed with this product. It does leave the skin soft but the powder sinks in to creases making them more prominent. You cannot bake with it and it gives an awful flash back!!
Melli🥀 L.
Witten
this works very good. easily applied. i noticed that it’s not very hood for baking, because it always falls out quickly. this shimmers a little bit, nothing too crazy though. sets every bit of concealer and/or foundation in its place and it stays on the whole day. i never have to reapply anything.
Jena M.
A great low-cost finishing powder. Solid mattifying power, keeps makeup in place through the daily routine. Easy to use, but also easy to use too much of. Takes a while to find the perfect amount needed, but once you got it it's good. Will purchase again.
Ellen C.
This powder isn’t very good when setting your makeup,it gives flashback in pictures and sticks to your foundation/concealer,this product does have a nice scent and feel to it but I wouldn’t buy this again due to the finishing product NYX Studio Finishing PowderNYX Retail Stores
Eilidh Rose M.
I love using this powder to set my foundation. It's a matte finish and perfect if your skin gets oily during the day as you can brush some more on. It helps keep your makeup in place and I definitely recommend!
Sarah W.
Ipswich
I really disliked this product. It is marketed as a translucent finishing powder, but i would argue that it is almost more white that translucent. When using flash photography, it leaves an extremely bad white cast. Also, i went outside one day while it was very lightly spitting rain, i looked in my mirror 2 minuted later and white spots had appeared all over my face and i am 100% sure it was this powder.
Hermione W.
Yorkshire
It doesn't have a safe filter on its lid so it's VERY messy; and if anyone has had loose powder they know it's very difficult to control with a proper lid underneath it's cover. It slipped off when I tried to tip some out. The overall finish is good but not to the highest quality as my makeup faded before I expected it to during everyday activities
always m.

is good, does not pipment only seals what is good, the makeup lasts a lot to apply it, what I do not like is the packaging, since whenever I open the wallet is all watered, maybe I should not put it in the wallet but hey, in fact as for product I do not find anything bad only about the packaging
Mafer M.
Aguascalientes
Me gusta mucho este polvo ya que me ha durado bastante y deja un acabado espectacular, es fácil de usar con una brocha adecuada, se ve muy natural el acabado que deja , lo único malo es que en mi país no se encuentra y definitivamente lo usaría de nuevo!
Oksana Z.
It's a great finishing product but it's not my absolute favourite. I find that it does an awesome job setting the makeup but I feel that it doesn't fully get absorbed into the skin. It just sits on top. I would still recommend this product though, especially those on a budget.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.