BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Meghan T.
Wales
I don't really know what to say about this product , I've used it once and it left a huge white streak on my face when I took a picture of myself so I tried to fix it and it's like the powder got stuck to mini dry patches on my face which I've NEVER HAD AN ISSUE with before !! ūüėāūüė≠
María José G.
San Lorenzo de Flores, Heredia
It is an amazing product. I really like it. I love this brand. It is very good for oily skin and for a combination. It is very easy to apply. You can use an sponge, a brush. You can compare this to tha Laura Mercier one. I will recommend this because it is cheapier than the Laura's
Amber V.
Really love this powder! Doesn't lay on the skin like some powders tend to do. My face makeup will stay on all day, no creasing, and gives a nice matte finish to the skin. Bought 3 of these already, and it's really great for the price! The only downside is that you can see the powder light up in pictures, so keep that in mind.
Ugne G.
This is a really great powder and does exactly everything that a much more expensive loose powder does. It is a lot cheaper and still very nice and light on your skin. It definitely keeps your makeup on you face all throughout the day, especially if you are not sweating a ton.
Zaineb A.
New Westminster, MS
Love this product to set my under eye! It goes well over any concealer or foundation that I've tried. Just lightly dust it on top of your product and you won't see any creasing for a few hours from my experience. I do have pretty dry skin and this never makes them look worse or anything.
Cassie S.
Leigh, Lancashire
NYX setting powder is absolutely amazing!!!!! It sets all my makeup and leaves me oil free for hours. It applies beautifully and leaves my face looking flawless. I would definitely recommend this product and would definitely buy again!!!!!
Cayla C.
I wanted to like this powder so much more. I feel like it leaves a kind of cast over your face.

You have to be very minimal with your use of this product. I can't go in on it like I usually do with my other finishing powders.

My advice would be to spray a damp beauty blender with finishing spray and then apply the powder to your face with the damp beauty sponge and work quickly!
Bryoni W.
Glasgow
I'm not sure how I feel about this powder - I found that it felt more like silicone than powder (if that makes sense?) it definitely set my make up and it mattified my face - I just didn't like the silicone feel. I think it's a good product and it's reasonably priced, it's just not for me
Georgiaa A.
Radcliffe , Greater Manchester
I was looking for a setting powder to 'bake' and this is the first one I came across. The powder is very weightless, it kept my makeup in place all day. I would say that this is to drying for dry skin but would be perfect for oily/combination. Only fault is that this was so white for my skin tone and washed a lot of colour from under my eyes, would recommend to very pale skin tones
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
This product must be the one nyx product that I absolutely despise. Has the WORST flashback. Doesn't keep your makeup in place AT ALL. Plus you can hardly pick up any of the product on your brush/beauty blender as it's so finely milled it just ends up in a dust cloud above your head. Very messy and I would not recommend this to anyone unless you're trying to look like flashback Mary!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.