BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Cláudia S.
Perfeito para o baking!!
Sempre estava com medo de experimentar "cozinhar" a cara, mas quando experimentei o finishing powder da NYX, deixei de ter medo.
O preço é acessível e traz uma boa quantidade.
Angela L.
North York, ON
It's an okay setting powder. You have to work pretty quick with this otherwise I find that it leaves patches, especially if you have dry skin. I didn't a small part on my cheek and it looked like I had flour on my face. It does set the makeup nicely though and takes away the shine, but the powder is messy and the smell isn't great if you accidentally inhale some when you're applying it. This powder isn't good with flash photography either.
Tatyana K.
I use it for my under eye area, after applying the concealer, just a tiny bit of it. you have to be very careful with it, it will dry your skin. It feels like silk and it lasts very long, to me, that's almost by the end of the day, when I have to wash my face. Packaging is light, but you can not really travel with it, powder is very fine and it might spill all over the bag, which happened to me.
I definitely recommend it as a finish for make-up.
Angela T.
The NYX Studio Finishing Powder is the first translucent powder that I have purchased and tried. I have always been cautious of my makeup rubbing off onto clothes, and this product prevents that from happening. It sets my makeup and prevents my foundation from feeling sticky. I would repurchase this product again.
Marrit B.
I like it, it's nothing special, but it does the job. It mattifies and keeps you matte for quite some time. You get a decent amount of product for the price. The packaging is also pretty nice, because it's a bit smaller than average so you won't have as much product build up as normal when you're travelling.
Sophie M.
Warrington
This leaves a white cast under my eyes and any photos I take I can see the powder under my eyes. I don't recommend this but I love some of nyx's other products x
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
I do like this setting powder quite a bit. I use it often but it does not work for baking my concealer. I fond if you let it sit it actually sticks and doesn't wipe away, leaving an obvious white mark. I fond it works well to just lightly brush it over concealer and fluff away excess immediately:)
Meg C.
Oak Street, Clayton
I bought this powder in Boots as they didn't have my usual 17 one. At first i wasn't sure of the smell and feel as it felt really thick and clumpy. However after using it for a while i have begun to love this powder. It really stops me from looking super duper oily, which most powders cannot do. It sets make up perfectly and doesn't crease in my concealer. Though the powder does everything i want it to, it still does smell really weird!
Hannah M.
I love this setting powder! I have it in the shade Translucent which is just a white shade. This is such a great drugstore alternative to use for baking. However I have found if too much is applied under my eyes it can really dry them out, so I mainly use this to help control the shine on my t zone.
Lucy
Nicely sets the foundation and gives it a nice finish. Goes on smoothly and doesn't give you a white affect after you've applied it. It is definitely my favourite powder to use.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.