BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Talia M.
This product gives a really nice satin finish to the skin ! It makes you feel flawless but "protected" at the same time. Although messy, is easy to apply. It does a great job and keeping your foundation and concealer set all day! I will be repurchasing this item!!
axina k.
I love this product! It give such a flawless finish. I have combination of oily and dry skin and it doesn't flake or leave any creases! You can bake with this under your eyes or use it all over your face. If you want a matte finish I would recommend applying a little underneath your foundation. Would purchase again!
Andy S.
If you are a beginner and do not even think about buying these powders will be as if you have been cooking a cake and the flour remains on the whole face in sight is not noticed but only take a photo with the light and see how horrible it Occur They are ultra thin so they do not stay in the wrinkles and they increase to sell the concealer, but only to use the day at night never if you do not know how to use them better do not waste your money!
jas b.
truro
It’s good but you definitely feel the weight of it on your skin and it has terrible flashback. It doesn’t blend very well and leaves white powder all over your face
Sian R.
Caernarfon, Caernarfon
NYX Studio Finishing Powder

Never buying this again. Photo evidence shows just how bad it photographs with flash. (Excuse the awful picture... what we do to help each other out ey!!)
Skye P.
Glasgow , Glasgow
EXTREME flash back, seems to take away the coverage of my foundation and under eye concealer but overall does set very well and helps hide pores and other texture.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Great powder, buth oh my god can my nose have a break?! It's impossible to use without it being way to messy and getting everywhere incl your eyes and nose!!! Horrible to bake with (even though I am not a fan of that ish anyways) and horrible with a beauty blender! But the product itself looks good no matter how much I end up accidentally putting on my face, because of the ridiculous packaging!
Rebecca M.
As soon as I opened this, I had powder everywhere. It has a lip to stop all of it coming out at once which I really dont like, as its hard to get how much you want without powder flying about.
It did keep my under eye concealer from creasing and has a very matte finish, but its extremely white and photographs with a flash really make it stand out and you can see where the powder has been !
Kingaa' B.
Absolutely love mine! I wear quiet wet foundations but it looks so great when I wear my NYX HDStudio Photogenic foundation dear the powder it does sure give it a nice Matt finish just how I like it but I also like how smooth it makes your skin feel I would buy this over and over again as it is an awesome product it does not make you look caked and that's a really good thing!
Hrisi S.
The first time I tried this powder I used it to set under my eyes. To begin with everything looked great and I liked the fact it didn’t look cakey. However, I then took a photo with my flash and I looked like a ghost! IT HAS THE WORST FLASHBACK! Do NOT bake with this powder! You have to be really sparing when you use this, you can get away with a very light dusting under the eyes but even then there’s a chance of flashback. Oh and it has a strong chemical smell, deffo avoid inhaling this!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.