BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Raluca P.
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing...i don't have flash back when use it...i would recomened it to every one ..it works really well with all skin types as i am a combo skin type with dry patches and oily t zone..but it worked for me!!
bryony w.
manchester
Really liked this product especially since my skin can be oily sometimes. Would always wear if it's a hot day or if I have a lot of foundation on as it stops the face looking too dewy and sticky. Great value for money too.
Jordanne L.
Great setting powder. Comparable to more high end loose setting powders. It does what in needs to which is set my foundation and concealer. You have to be careful with applying too much and getting a white cast but that is with any white loose setting powder. Highly recommend.
Charlotte T.
I like this powder to set my concealer when i have little make up on but im not a fan of the texture and it have really bad flash back when taking flash photography.
Andy S.
If you are a beginner and do not even think about buying these powders will be as if you have been cooking a cake and the flour remains on the whole face in sight is not noticed but only take a photo with the light and see how horrible it Occur They are ultra thin so they do not stay in the wrinkles and they increase to sell the concealer, but only to use the day at night never if you do not know how to use them better do not waste your money!
axina k.
I love this product! It give such a flawless finish. I have combination of oily and dry skin and it doesn't flake or leave any creases! You can bake with this under your eyes or use it all over your face. If you want a matte finish I would recommend applying a little underneath your foundation. Would purchase again!
Talia M.
This product gives a really nice satin finish to the skin ! It makes you feel flawless but "protected" at the same time. Although messy, is easy to apply. It does a great job and keeping your foundation and concealer set all day! I will be repurchasing this item!!
jas b.
truro
It’s good but you definitely feel the weight of it on your skin and it has terrible flashback. It doesn’t blend very well and leaves white powder all over your face
Sian R.
Caernarfon, Caernarfon
NYX Studio Finishing Powder

Never buying this again. Photo evidence shows just how bad it photographs with flash. (Excuse the awful picture... what we do to help each other out ey!!)
Skye P.
Glasgow , Glasgow
EXTREME flash back, seems to take away the coverage of my foundation and under eye concealer but overall does set very well and helps hide pores and other texture.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.