BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

jas b.
truro
It’s good but you definitely feel the weight of it on your skin and it has terrible flashback. It doesn’t blend very well and leaves white powder all over your face
Sian R.
Caernarfon, Caernarfon
NYX Studio Finishing Powder

Never buying this again. Photo evidence shows just how bad it photographs with flash. (Excuse the awful picture... what we do to help each other out ey!!)
Skye P.
Glasgow , Glasgow
EXTREME flash back, seems to take away the coverage of my foundation and under eye concealer but overall does set very well and helps hide pores and other texture.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Great powder, buth oh my god can my nose have a break?! It's impossible to use without it being way to messy and getting everywhere incl your eyes and nose!!! Horrible to bake with (even though I am not a fan of that ish anyways) and horrible with a beauty blender! But the product itself looks good no matter how much I end up accidentally putting on my face, because of the ridiculous packaging!
Rebecca M.
As soon as I opened this, I had powder everywhere. It has a lip to stop all of it coming out at once which I really dont like, as its hard to get how much you want without powder flying about.
It did keep my under eye concealer from creasing and has a very matte finish, but its extremely white and photographs with a flash really make it stand out and you can see where the powder has been !
Kingaa' B.
Absolutely love mine! I wear quiet wet foundations but it looks so great when I wear my NYX HDStudio Photogenic foundation dear the powder it does sure give it a nice Matt finish just how I like it but I also like how smooth it makes your skin feel I would buy this over and over again as it is an awesome product it does not make you look caked and that's a really good thing!
Hrisi S.
The first time I tried this powder I used it to set under my eyes. To begin with everything looked great and I liked the fact it didn’t look cakey. However, I then took a photo with my flash and I looked like a ghost! IT HAS THE WORST FLASHBACK! Do NOT bake with this powder! You have to be really sparing when you use this, you can get away with a very light dusting under the eyes but even then there’s a chance of flashback. Oh and it has a strong chemical smell, deffo avoid inhaling this!
Valeria M.
Toa Alta, PR
I found this powder by searching for the best drugstore products in You tube and many raves about it so I decided to try it out. It has been the best decision made. I absolutely love it!! I have oily skin and it is very hard to find a powder that is not oily and non drying at the same time. I totally recommend it and for the price it is such a win!!!
MORGAN-LOUISE W.
I really didn’t love this powder. I do have dry skin and I found it to cling to my dry patches really badly which therefore made my concealer cake up and crease, I didn’t do a lot of setting at all. This may be to do with my skin type though, I’d suggest someone with an oily skin type to give this powder a go, because they might really enjoy it and it’s super affordable! But I wouldn’t recommend it to someone with dry skin like myself. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Amber V.
Niagara Falls
I ordered this when I began running low on my Makeup forever HD Powder. Personally, I find this product to be more finely milled than the Makeup Forever version, and haven't even bothered using the little that I had left. Low end budget with high end results; I highly recommend.(May want to test it with flash prior to going out... I have no idea if it has a white cast or not, however, I usually assume that all white translucent powders have it to varying degrees.)
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.