BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Laura L.
Saint John , NB
I like this powder a lot, however I find it is incredible dusty in comparison to others. It does work well, very long wear and easy to apply. Only downside is the dust
Laura B.
C/ Luis chamizo. N°26 Navas del Madroño, Cáceres
These powders are great! They matify the skin and do not cramp with the passage of the hours. They leave the area a little white but personally I like them a lot.
Laura G.
Good product, low price, great for setting lipstick and keeping it in place. Would recommend it.
I use it with either a pad or a fluffy brush for setting my face.
Alicia L.
Phoenix, AZ
I just love it, it was perfect, leave my skin looking smooth and perfect I simply love it I would definitely buy it again once I finish the one I'm currently using
Fátima B.
Sabana Grande
Yo siempre he usado Laura mercier pero desde que probé este producto puedo decir que es algo similar y lo mejor que económico y lo encuentro factible . Vivo en pr así que si se me acaba mi Laura mercier es difícil obtenerlo pero el de nyx lo puedo tener a pasos de mi casa y eso me encanta.
Millie C.
Unfortunately, this product has such a strong flashback making it not worth purchasing. I can't say whether it keeps makeup in place as I didn't have it on long enough to test it out.
Evie H.
Worst setting powder I have ever used! The smell is horrific and it looks like slime on your face!! I could see my foundation moving around once I put this powder on!!
Agnietė Ž.
Kaunas
I really like this finishing powder,I have oily skin and this powder prevents me from being shiny, it lasts all day and I mostly use it on my nose and under my eyes to cover concealer
Georgina V.
London
The packaging of the product is great, compact and easy to carry. However, once you open it, the powder does tend to go everywhere. It is very finely milled so doesn't look caked at all on your face, but it does however have an awful flashback. You can see exactly where you put the powder as it comes up with harsh lines and makes you look like Casper the ghost. I'd say the only place you could really use this powder is under your eyes to brighten them in pictures, but a lot of blending is needed.
Molly B.
Redditch
I use the NYX Grinding Powder as part of my everyday routine. It smooths out your complexion, giving you a flawless look. It gets rid of any shiny spots that you may have on your skin. I use it as part of my daily routine and would not look into changing from this powder to another any time soon
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.