BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Agnietė Ž.
Kaunas
I really like this finishing powder,I have oily skin and this powder prevents me from being shiny, it lasts all day and I mostly use it on my nose and under my eyes to cover concealer
Georgina V.
London
The packaging of the product is great, compact and easy to carry. However, once you open it, the powder does tend to go everywhere. It is very finely milled so doesn't look caked at all on your face, but it does however have an awful flashback. You can see exactly where you put the powder as it comes up with harsh lines and makes you look like Casper the ghost. I'd say the only place you could really use this powder is under your eyes to brighten them in pictures, but a lot of blending is needed.
Molly B.
Redditch
I use the NYX Grinding Powder as part of my everyday routine. It smooths out your complexion, giving you a flawless look. It gets rid of any shiny spots that you may have on your skin. I use it as part of my daily routine and would not look into changing from this powder to another any time soon
Florence N.
N22 5pg
Didn’t like this product at all, it leaves your face looking ashy. And lifeless. Even if you have oily skin. Wouldn’t say it’s good for all shades. Especially my own.
Chloe W.
Ipswich, Suffolk
I bought this because i love NYX, i use the setting spray, liquid lips, brow products, lip liners, all sorts!!

So i thought this powder would be good.

I bought it wanted to use it for baking with, however you cannot bake with this powder. It sits in all your lines, and gives you MAJOR flashback in pictures.

The packaging is pretty poor, the powder isn't easy to get onto your beauty blender and the powder just seems to go everywhere everytime you open it.

This product just sits in my draw, i don't use it as i don't like it. It also has a really weird feel when it's on the skin.

Kirsty J.
I found this powder pretty good at keeping my face shine free for most of the day. However it has really bad flashback when you take a picture and can leave white patches on you face if you put too much on
Lauren. A.
Vancouver
This powder is useless. It goes EVERYWHERE. It’s thin and that may be appealing to some. I felt it dried out my skin and did nothing to set my makeup. Also, beware of flashback!
Andrea G.
Buena calidad. Se concentra un ratito sobre las correcciones de ojeras que es donde normalmente me parece que queda mejor. También sirve para que el contorno quede como mas limpiecito y luego con una brochita difuminar.
It sets the foundation all right. However, it makes the foundation bunch up at the nose and the crack between you bottom lip and chin. It makes the face VERY powdery and makes dry skin stand out more (no matter how much or little you use)
Callan G.
Good setting power sets the make up very well the only thing it does give flash back when taking a picture if not using photography when using this product I would recommend
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.