BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Catarina B.
Seixal
I love this product and really keeps everything in place and oil free the think is if you aplly too much and take a photo afterwards you Will look like a gost! So be carefull! Less is better
Lauren D.
Nottingham
This powder is really good.....but I'm just gonna get to the bad part and what has stopped me using it. When you have a photo and the flash goes off....youre left with a ghost face.
Afra A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Finely milled powder with great texture , leaves no white residue after baking and locks the concealer for long number of hours . The finish is matte but very smooth💕
Stacey M.
Chelmsford, Essex
One of my less favourite NYX products. It doesnt set your make uo very well at all compared to other brands and doesn't last very long, only for a few hours before your face looks shiny.
Ruth H.
Pasig
I usually go for translucent setting powders like this one, and I think it does its job. It keeps my face from getting oily too fast. Though a little goes a long way.
Rita F.
Its a good powder but not for night since it flashes back
It does the job but nothing that impressive
Not so easy to apply since it goes everywhere and make a mess in the room
I won't i am searching for a powderr with no silica in it so it doesn't flashback
I Q.
Este es el peor polvo traslucido que puedas comprar, el frasco es relativamente pequeño por lo tanto no trae mucho producto pero ese no es el problema sino que cuando abres y lo cierras lo primero que sale volando es todo tu producto. No lo recomiendo ni lo compro otra vez!
Robyn L.
On one hand this is one of my favourite translucent powders because it sets my concealer like a dream. There's absolutely no creasing, and no matter how much you apply it never gets cakey. On the other hand though, the flashback on this is horrible. No matter how much you blend it in it always shows up in flash photography. If your looking for a cheap powder just for everyday when you know your picture won't be taken I highly recommend but if your looking for something for an event look elsewhere. Also this is a close dupe for the Shiseido translucent loose powder which retails for around $40 CAD.
Hayley D.
Quite a finely milled power which is great for setting your makeup. Can be applied with a beauty blender or a brush. Leaves your face feeling very smooth and soft but can leave a white cast if not blending in properly
Ella T.
Definitely my favourite finishing powder!!! So good and so cheep to buy. Would 100% recommend as it works so well on my skin which can be on the oily side. I would go back to using any others as It works so well for my skin type.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.