BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Freya W.
This powder is amazing at setting your under-eye makeup and has an immaculate matte finish. The only issue with this product is that because it is white, it shows very brightly on camera and can not be used on darker skin tones.
Ally H.
Doesn’t add any colour to foundation, which as a pale girl is really helpful. Could be my skin type but it doesn’t set make up on my chin very well, as the day wears on it still slides off. Also leads to creasing under my eyes
Teri C.
This is an awful setting powder in my opinion. It has really bad flash back under the eyes if you use it for baking no matter how much you blend the product in. I would not recommend it to people and I wouldn't buy it again!
Connie A.
Harlow, Essex
Leaves your skin looking flawless. Make sure you have moisturised your skin before using because can stick to dry spots. I use this before my foundation and after to make my makeup last longer.
Kelly M.
Dublin, Ireland
i did like this when i fist tried it but then i used it a few more times and it was just very drying but it was easy to supply and i would recommend for oily skin but i would not buy it again x
Ada L.
This ia a transparant loose powder, perfect to set the makeup under the eyes. This is a powder that doesn't dryer out your makeup at the same time as it make sure the only in your skin doesn't show. This iten is easy to apply just do not use to much or make sure you blend the product good, of not you can get a bit white.
Jordane M.
Summerston, Glasgow
Good product for what you pay for it. The packaging is standard. It's easy to apply and it's a matte finish. I was hoping it would sit better on my skin sometimes it makes my skin look slightly dry however for the price I would say it is a good product!
Jess A.
kings norton
WORTH EVERY PENNY! This is soo amazing its soo easy to apply an easy to dust off, it keeps your makeup perfect an flawless an it's great for all skin types and I would seriously recommend this!
Emily W.
Ca81rz
I like this powder alot, I heard my friends talking about it which is what influenced me to buy it, it keeps my makeup in place for a long time and doesn't look caked, I would buy this again.
Vanille
Parfait pour les peaux mixte à grasse, ça permet de garder la peau unifié et matifié le teint, et permet une meilleur tenue au maquille, je m'en sert pratiquement tout les jours, très pratique pour l'été et c'est universel
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.