BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Alessia G.
London, UK
NYX, dear NYX. This is a good one, I’m using it right now and I’m completely in LOVE. Such a great texture, you need to be (obviously) careful to not apply too much but it’s one of my favourite ever!
Sian R.
Delisle
Love this product it's a great price for a perfect setting powder! I bought mine at shoppers drug mart and it lasted quite a while! Worked perfect for setting my undereyes! Would definitely repurchase!
Jastrid E.
Cavendish, Derby
This is amazing. I use this sparingly on my oily tzone before using a setting spray and it is bullet proof make up. I sometimes use it on ‘no makeup days’ to take the edge off of the shine. It also works well as an eyeshadow base.
Sara G.
This loose powder sets foundation beautifully, and does not look powdery. It contains no irritating ingredients, is finely milled, and well-packaged. There simply is nothing to dislike about this powder.

Every time I get a pressed powder, it winds up with a coating of makeup and skin oil. Then the brush can't pick up the powder. I wash my makeup brushes every week, and only wear makeup to work. I have this problem with every pressed powder. Yes, pressed powder is easier to use. There is a bit of learning curve with loose powder. But I've really had it with pressed powder. I just hate wasting it. The results are amazing, and I give this two wings up. Recommended for everyone, all skin types.
Freya W.
This powder is amazing at setting your under-eye makeup and has an immaculate matte finish. The only issue with this product is that because it is white, it shows very brightly on camera and can not be used on darker skin tones.
Matilda C.
Leicester, Leicester
Honestly, not a big fan! I've heard so many great things about it but it's way too dry! It just feels like flour is being put on your face! But for oily skin it would be really good
Ellie D.
Newcastle upon tyne
Wanted to try a drug store setting powder and I normally can't rate NYX highly enough however was let down by this product leaves a very white cast on your face and has major flashback on photos
alyssa m.
i like this product and i'll use it until it's gone but i don't think i will repurchase. it's a great budget friendly option but i don't mind spending a bit more and get a better quality powder. but to each their own
Danielle P.
Manchester, Salford
I used to use this all the time and it made my skin super soft but the only problem was when I had photos taken the flash would make my face super white because of the powder. Otherwise it is fab
Ally H.
Doesn’t add any colour to foundation, which as a pale girl is really helpful. Could be my skin type but it doesn’t set make up on my chin very well, as the day wears on it still slides off. Also leads to creasing under my eyes
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.