BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lenah B.
Columbus
Absolutely terrible. It is so white and so soft that it’s gonna turn your whole face completely white in lights. It does help mattify but doesn’t do a whole lot for longevity and again, the whiteness of it is just too much.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
I really enjoy this setting powder. A little goes a long way and it helps my makeup stay on all day. It has a matte finish and the product is very easy to apply. I do recommend this to others who ask. It’s a very great value.
Keylin '.
Mastic
i started using nyx when i was learning makeup & i still do its amazing ive bought over & over again i recommend this to people who like a natural finish & are learning makeup & this is great for daily use & dramatic makeup
Courtney W.
Panama City, FL
This stuff is my go to finishing powder! I have combination oily skin and live in the panhandle of Florida so I need a little help with shine-this stuff helps with that and more!
Mady T.
Palm Coast , FL
I feel like I put fine grained plastic powder on my face. I love nyx but it settled in my pores and it flashes back like no other. Once I opened it it’s never fully shut either so powder goes everywhere every time I move it
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
It’s not my favorite. I don’t really prefer finishing powder anyway but this stuff was gritty and set in my face really white. It wasn’t very translucent. I love nyx products but this just happened to be one I didn’t prefer
Pink M.
Perfect for concealer and to bake the face. It is so sheer and easy to work with. Leaves a matte finish. Skin looks flawless all day. I have no problems with this product. You need this in your life its good and affordable.
Mckenna K.
Boston, MA
The product is affordable, has a good consistency and works well. My only issue is the horrific flash back in photos. It works well to wear in the day time but wearing at night is a hard no if you plan on taking any photos
Abby G.
I got this at a CVS because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with “baking” but I didn’t like this product. It would stay in my creases and was hard to wipe off my face. Price was good but the product itself wasn’t all that to me.
Holland N.
Madison, MS
Its an okay powder. I doesn't feel heavy on the skin or exaggerate texture or pores, but there are definitely better powders out there. You also run the risk of flashback with this product, but it is no where near as bad as the flashback with MF HD powder.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.