BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Courtney W.
Panama City, FL
This stuff is my go to finishing powder! I have combination oily skin and live in the panhandle of Florida so I need a little help with shine-this stuff helps with that and more!
Olivia P.
I just got this product for Christmas and I love it! My face was so soft and it really made my skin flawless. Yes it made my makeup stay better 100 percent. I would buy this again yes it is not too expensive and works great.
Mady T.
Palm Coast , FL
I feel like I put fine grained plastic powder on my face. I love nyx but it settled in my pores and it flashes back like no other. Once I opened it it’s never fully shut either so powder goes everywhere every time I move it
Keylin '.
Mastic
i started using nyx when i was learning makeup & i still do its amazing ive bought over & over again i recommend this to people who like a natural finish & are learning makeup & this is great for daily use & dramatic makeup
Maya H.
Winchester, VA
So far it keeps my foundation matte but there seems to be a shimmer as well. I don’t mind it at the moment, but I am looking for something with no shimmer. Idk maybe I’m wrong and something happened when I used the powder...
Pink M.
Perfect for concealer and to bake the face. It is so sheer and easy to work with. Leaves a matte finish. Skin looks flawless all day. I have no problems with this product. You need this in your life its good and affordable.
Meagan G.
This finishing powder is great! Goes perfect to finish any glam or natural look. It does not leave your face looking or feeling caley and actually gives you a flawless skin selfie. Super affordable as well! Highly recommend!
Abby G.
I got this at a CVS because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with “baking” but I didn’t like this product. It would stay in my creases and was hard to wipe off my face. Price was good but the product itself wasn’t all that to me.
Mckenna K.
Boston, MA
The product is affordable, has a good consistency and works well. My only issue is the horrific flash back in photos. It works well to wear in the day time but wearing at night is a hard no if you plan on taking any photos
Angie R.
Bay City, OR
This powder leaves a bright white cast. Your better off getting a yellow powder or Laura mercier. It’s worth the money. All these hd powders on the mark it and drug stores leaves nasty white tint under your eyes expect air spun.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.