BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Chrissy C.
Stollings, WV
I liked this product. The cost was very low especially for the value. It set my make-up well. Kept shine away all day, no re-applying. The color choices were nice. Although it does not contain an SPF. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it.
Zoe P.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder is great if you are looking for a more affordable version of high-end powders. I haven’t used this in awhile just because I just love other powders over this. If you use this I suggest using a brush instead of a sponge. Sponge is usually my go to method with powders, but this one doesn’t press in the skin and give flattering reesults
sara w.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
my FAVORITE loose powder by miles. it feels silky smooth, natural finish, and does NOT make my dry skin look dry. a little goes a long way and definitely sets my face in place. it’s my dupe for the makeup forever loose setting powder. they both feel almost wet, which i personally need!
Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Target
Does the job! Since I started using this I can tell a difference and that my makeup is lasting longer throughout the day. It’s affordable and that makes me happy
Brittnie D.
Chillicothe, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the matte finish. The formula feels a little chalky, which feels kind of dry on the skin by the end of the day. Overall I like the finish it gives, but not the texture. The powder is very fine.
Jessica E.
Lufkin
Purchased at: CVS
Absolutely not! Felt like I was putting dirt or sand on my face. The texture was horrible and made my under eyes feel really dry. Even when used lightly my face felt like chalk. I don’t recommend this at all
Angel R.
Blue Springs, MO
I am not a fan of this product. The powder gets everywhere and I find it hard to breathe when I use the product. It also settles into all of my fine lines making my makeup not look very good.
KSmids 💙.
Chicago
I love this as an intermediate price-point option for finishing powders. This is very very similar to MAC products that I have used as well. I used this to set my overall makeup and/or to set coverage on any blemishes or problem areas that I have.
Hanna M.
Berkeley
Purchased at: Target
Sadly, this powder didn’t work for me. I found it to be chalking and it had an intense flashback in pictures. My skin felt cakey and dry. Although it has a nice matte finish when first applied, under the light and up close, it looks like your foundation is cheap face paint.
Emma C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
It applies well and doesn’t cover up my makeup. The only fault is that I feel like I loose a bit of the powder each time I use it because it is so loose that it goes everywhere.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.