BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Hannah C.
Blaine
This finishing power is very soft and light! I have loved using it to finish the foundation on my face. My skin is a mix of normal to oily, and it makes the finished product look great! It is easy to apply and makes my face feel silky! I would purchase again!
Sam D.
Eugene
I like the packaging of this power, it doesn’t get too messy. The price is not bad but I have dry skin that is very fair, though this product does its job I have issues with it darkening my under eyes and clinging to dry patches.
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
This setting powder did the job but I️t had major flashback when I️ took flash photography and had a white cast. I️t also sometimes made my makeup look powdery or cakey. The packaging is easy to make a mess when you open I️t.
Pink M.
Perfect for concealer and to bake the face. It is so sheer and easy to work with. Leaves a matte finish. Skin looks flawless all day. I have no problems with this product. You need this in your life its good and affordable.
Sarah R.
This is a so so product. It sets and makes the make up look amazing but it has very terrible flashback. Some people don’t care about that so it could work great for them but me I hate flashback so I wouldn’t buy this again.
Maya H.
Winchester, VA
So far it keeps my foundation matte but there seems to be a shimmer as well. I don’t mind it at the moment, but I am looking for something with no shimmer. Idk maybe I’m wrong and something happened when I used the powder...
Ashley B.
Dickinson, ND
It’s not my favorite. I don’t really prefer finishing powder anyway but this stuff was gritty and set in my face really white. It wasn’t very translucent. I love nyx products but this just happened to be one I didn’t prefer
Olivia P.
I just got this product for Christmas and I love it! My face was so soft and it really made my skin flawless. Yes it made my makeup stay better 100 percent. I would buy this again yes it is not too expensive and works great.
Gina F.
Tampa
Great product! Translucent powder that perfects the skin. Even better price point . I don’t think there is any sun protection but I get that in my face cream. Matte finish but still looks youthful ! I’d buy it again !
Lenah B.
Columbus
Absolutely terrible. It is so white and so soft that it’s gonna turn your whole face completely white in lights. It does help mattify but doesn’t do a whole lot for longevity and again, the whiteness of it is just too much.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.