BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Crystal H.
Gives that matte finish so you don’t get all shinny. Would not use it under the eye too much it does cause some caking.
Breanna M.
Lawrenceville
It is chalky. It is white and not translucent in the slightest. It sticks to your skin and you cannot brush it off at all. I tried using it lightly and all. It’s just not worth the money and it’s not even expensive.
Jess S.
Murphysboro
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder is really luxurious feeling. My skin feels so smooth when i put this on. I even "bake" my undereye area with this in the summertime.
Arielle L.
Bowling Green, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
If you like glitter I guess I would recommend this product. However I’m always confused as to why a setting/finishing powder would be sparkly lol just not for me!
Karlie A.
Gibraltar
Purchased at: ULTA
Powder is very light and stays on pretty well! I like using it to cover up oily spots on my face sometimes too!
Paladi V.
Chicago
Purchased at: ULTA
is a good powder because it has a soft texture and fixes makeup well, makes the skin even what is a great plus!
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great airy, light finishing powder. It is obviously very white so it can cause flashback, this is the con. It doesn’t crease, it doesn’t add color where you don’t want it (under the eye) which is a pro. I mix a touch of banana powder in with this so it’s not so stark white, it also calms the yellow down in the banana powder (BN).
vivien 🥀.
Clermont
Purchased at: Target
This finishing powder is a must have! I have oily skin and concealer doesn’t cut it sometimes. This keeps my makeup in place for the majority of the day. Definitely recommend! The price is so worth it
Alexandra N.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really love nyx but this powder fell short. It leaves a bad white cast and leaves it looking so dry. I guess this would be good for Halloween type of makeup but not everyday makeup. I would not buy again.
Kallee J.
Canoga Park, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorites because you can control the amount of translucent powder you use. Amazing product and blends well. Good price as well!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.