BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Chast G.
Waco
Purchased at: H-E-B
Loved this setting powder, very lightweight so it didn’t feel like make up was caked on. A little goes a long way and it’s great for oily skin.
Darlene C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I will never ever be without this! It makes your pictures so flawless! You will love the smooth look!
Yina P.
Purchased at: Target
Filtered finish I loveeeeee this finishing powder I’m on my 4th one is amazing!i have dry skin and sometimes I get dry patches but nothing a little setting spray can’t fix! So yes I’d buy again. Diminishes creases under eyes.
Paige M.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is some great powder! I like to dab a little bit with my beauty blender to set my under eyes after concealer. It goes on smooth, blends well and doesnt look cakey. And my under eyes look great! You can barely tell i have dark circles haha. Great price toO!
Layn V.
Warwick
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this everyday to set my concealer underneath my eyes. I never get any creases and it lasts all day even when I’m sweating in the sun. Exceptional product, especially for the price!
Jessica O.
Arlington, VA
This product is a bit delicate to apply. The poder gets everyone and you have to find the right to to apply. It can give a very weird finish. Wash you out. Especial in pictures
Erica W.
Naugatuck, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
Great finishing powder, goes on easily, comes out pretty fast. Helps keep make up in place all day. Great for all skin types. No sun production
Natalie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
The packaging was a bad part of this product since there is no way to close the holes and prevent powder from falling out. This made the product harder to apply since there was so much product in the dish. It was a more natural finish, but I didn’t see a difference in my makeup staying in place. The product got used up very quickly and I do not recommend this product.
Andrea S.
Orlando
Works good but you need to make sure it is brushed on ever so lightly or that you follow up and remove any excess you missed because it leave flash back.
Paige E.
Washington, DC
This powder is messy, but it does give a matte finish to any makeup look. It lasts for hours and is easy to touch up when needed.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.