BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Sofia P.
Giardini Naxos, ME
NYX Studio Finishing Powder I’m using this product since October and I love it! It’s lightweight and it’s easy to apply. It leaves a matte and natural finish with the sponge
rachel m.
Toronto, ON
It's a setting powder, not one of my favourites but for the price point it does a decent job. In general I find nyx to be on par with some of the more expensive makeup brands out there.
bailey f.
Grimsby, ON
This product definitely gave me that smooth looking finish on my skin that I wanted when buying it. However, contrary to the description on the back of it, it definitely made my face look a little whiter on the spots where I had blended it into. But, this was really only noticeable in flash pictures, so I would still recommend this for sure.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
This powder is definitely an affordable version of the translucent powder from Laura Mercier. I love the result that it gives to my skin however, I need to be careful and not apply too much cause it can leave a dry look. Definitely recommend it!!
Jess g.
Winnipeg, MB
I like it but I don’t it gives me to much flash backs I don’t like it but it’s not my favourite I only got 2 finishing powders that I don’t like and one under eye powder that I love
youmna e.
cairo
i have oily skin so i have to put setting powder over my foundation or bb creme  but this one is a mess once i open the box it flies all over the place makes me cant breath , it has bad smell and causes flash backs all the time , its not bad for me as it does its job but i'll not buy it again and i'll go for better quality one
Hayley D.
Porters Lake, NS
This powder sucks the flash back on it is unreal... it is so finely milled that when you open it or apply it the powder goes right up your nose and you can’t breath!! It’s just bad
MissRai...💋 R.
Middlesex, Hounslow
This was a great powder for matthfying the skin. However, I felt that when used on the under eye region it emphasised any yellow tones in concealers and looked caked. Used on the rest of the face it was great especially throughout the summer and kept oiliness at bay. I will not repurchase as I would use this type of powder for under eyes
Charlotte W.
Bradford, Bradford
A really good product. The product is so so fine that it literally falls off your brush if you shake it. It fills fine lines well because of this but be careful as you tend to breath a bit if it in and so it can be a little tricky to apply. It's the only product I have found that stops my under eye creasing and fills lines and wrinkles.
Abbie P.
Weston super mare
Liked this product. It left my skin feeling soft and flawless however there was a slight amount of flashback if the powder hadn’t been brushed away fully. Otherwise great product.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.