BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Abbie P.
Weston super mare
Liked this product. It left my skin feeling soft and flawless however there was a slight amount of flashback if the powder hadn’t been brushed away fully. Otherwise great product.
Tammy G.
Kilmarnock
Only started using this recently. So far im enjoying the product many people have said its bad for flashback but i havnt had that problem yet thankfully. Gives a nice matte finish
Evie B.
Lancaster
AWFUL flashback, really weird smell, and feels weird on the skin. Also, not much product at all in the container and not very useful packaging, as it looks as if it should have holes in the top but doesn’t.
Marissa K.
Woodbridge, ON
I don't use foundation very often, but when I do I always use this along with it to finish the look off. My skin is very oily and this helps the foundation last a little longer!
Ana A.
Doral, FL
I like this powder, ideal for the baking technique, but nevertheless you must use a lot of product, otherwise your face will be shiny soon ... I do not think I'll buy it again.
Billie T.
WREXHAM
I really did not like this product as I found it to be cakey. I also was not impressed with the white effect it leaves on your face when having your picture taken with a flash.
Ella W.
Newcastle
So bad! The product has extreme flashback, dries out your skin and you can see the powder on your face in Norma daylight. It almost has constant flashback even without a flash.
Annabel R.
Leeds
I tried this powder recently for a 'going out' kind of look. Unfortunately in the photos from that night the powder gave me terrible flashback, making it look like I still had a thick application of this under my eyes. It also doesn't apply very evenly and comes up streaky in photos. Sadly, I won't be using this product again.
Lady W.
Sharnbrook avenue, Hampton
This is a good budget alternative to some other pricey Setting powders I’ve tried. It might not last hours but it does last log enough and work hard enough to justify the cost.
Ellie B.
ilkeston
I thought this was brilliant, my makeup stayed in place all day, and I’d even been to the gym and work and it still looked amazing, it gives such a Matte finish too, will deffo recommend this to people.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.