BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Karie G.
Durham, NC
This powder leaves a very bad white caste on my skin when i set my under eye with it. I cannot use flash photography if wearing this. It is very matte, but it’s not worth the look for me personally. Don’t buy if you take photos a lot.
Kori L.
I do love this setting powder. I go through so much of tho for the price point its a little iffy. It sets my face all day tho. No oils come through & it goes on flawlessly. I put it on with a sponge or brush it goes on perfectly.
Kelsey G.
This is the best setting powder that I have ever used. Instead of my makeup turning more orange this leaves my makeup the same color even when I reapply due to oil. The only downside this has is when you take a picture with flash you can see some of it.
Abbey G.
Columbus, OH
Really the only finishing powder I’ve used. It keeps my makeup in place. I haven’t had any experience it making my makeup out of place but I do use it more than once a day. It creates a nice matte finish where I’m not too shiny.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I like it for an affordable powder. It’s good as long as you’re not planing on taking any pictures with flash because it’s a very white powder. It does set your makeup well but if you apply too much it can make you look a little dry and cakey.
Ely R.
Charlotte, NC
I really had high hopes for this powder for my under eye baking but it gives really bad flashback so it’s amazing for videography but not for pictures i don’t tend to reach for this I prefer a banana powder to bake under the eye
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
My face still gets oily even after applying to a finished look. Although it is supposed to be translucent, even with a very small amount, it does have a white look when brushed on with a powder brush. It made me feel very pale.
Bebe G.
Lanett
This setting powder sets but it feels grainy. The flashback is TERRIBLE. But if you’re only wearing this for work or school I would recommend however, this only last for a short time so re applying would be needed. Overall 6/10
Jordan S.
Melbourne
I didn’t like the way this looked on my skin, it really showed my lines under my eyes and made me look pretty dry. It’s not very expensive but I’d rather spend my money on other powders. Not good for baking at all in my opinion.
Sarah R.
Winter Garden, FL
I have real oily skin, so my makeup doesn’t always fully set or look fresh all day and this finishing powder has been a lifesaver! It’s cheap and actually works! A little also goes a long way, so you get more bang for your buck.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.