BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Pamela C.
Miami
I use this powder for baking and for ultimately finishing my makeup! The powder airy and loose , not ever heavy! If you are ever in need of keeping that shine down you are going to love this!
Lea S.
Lockport
I love it alot!!  It works really good on my skin.  Easy to apply!!  Just put your brush in there and get to work!!  I have oily skin great for oily skin!!  Yes sun protection I think!! It is a buy for me!!!  I would recommend to others!!  Totally!!  Love how it works.
Bella O.
Minnesota
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in love with this powder! It works great for both everyday and performance make up! This stuff will keep you matte no matter the conditions you are wearing it in. Truly a must have.
Ione G.
Hazel Park, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
NYX is always a good brand to use for a professional look. Gives your skin a flawless smooth finish, and doesn't really cause my skin to breakout
Brandy H.
Rockaway Bch, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I picked this up while I was out of town- I forgot some very important makeup while packing. So I bought this to stand in for my other product- I love the sheer feel to this- it didn't leave me shiny or creased up- works very well with other products- sets foundation well- not very expensive- great all around powder.
Kayla N.
Anderson, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
It doesn’t work that well, and gave me such horrible creasing! Not a fan of the flashback either & don’t understand why there is flashback in some products. I hate that. I would not purchase again. I used mine once & gave to a friend. However, she used it and liked it! Doesn’t mind the flashback because she avoids photos when wearing it unless she doesn’t care... but she doesn’t get creasing so maybe my skin just doesn’t pair well with this product. I have oily skin.
Kathlyn T.
One of the best powders that I have ever used to set my face. I will continue to buy this wonderful powder. It keeps me matte all day long and doesn't flash back at all. It is a little dusty but that doesn't bother me at all since it is so good!!!!!!!!!
Sky M.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Target
Flashback for days! While it does well to keep me from creasing I never wear it on days I know I’ll be taking pictures because the flashback on me is horrendous. Will most likely purchase again though!
Ally M.
Galloway, NJ
It’s awesome I completely does the job. I’m not sure if there’s any sun protection I have never gotten summer and with that on my face. My make up stays on all day, my skins oils never show through, doesn’t make your face look pale when it’s over top of you other makeup. It’s truly awesome, and not too pricey.
Nikki B.
Blue Springs
Purchased at: ULTA
Really great setting powder for the price. Does a nice job of giving that finished look. It does settle a bit into fine lines but then again most powders do for me.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.