BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Rachel L.
Beaver, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m currently using this and it works and is a great price! Definitely recommend if you’re on a budget
Madison B.
Orting, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Works really well and is very affordable. Would definitely recommend this product to Anyone
Heather M.
South River, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t have all that much to say about this product. It’s not bad but it’s not my favorite setting powder on the market. It kind of blurs my pores, however it also creates a white caste in photos which doesn’t bother me too much if I’m not going to be taking any pictures that day. Cheap alternative to higher end brands.
Cate G.
Milton
Purchased at: ULTA
Great setting powder. Locks everything in without making you look washed out!! Very nice coverage.
Heather h.
Caldwell, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
Was not impressed with this. It did not mattify my skin a couple hours later I was already shiny again!
Molly R.
Grandville, MI
NYX's studio finishing powder is great for setting foundation, liquid highlighters, and contour but it doesn't work very well for "baking" under-eye concealer. It has a matte finish and keeps your face smooth and oil-free all day long. A good setting powder, but not the best I've ever used.
Kristi B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my least favorite powder I’ve used, which is surprising because I usually Love nyx! This was just too dusty and I could barely breathe while applying it! I don’t really like the texture of it either.
Lauren P.
Rahway, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite finishing powders, great quality and great price point. I love that it’s also HD and cancels out the flashback for use with foundations without HD. I find myself buying this again and again
Tara P.
Orlando
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this finishing powder! It keeps my makeup in place all day long. It’s a little messy sometimes, but it’s worth it! It’s good for all skin types and it’s super soft to the touch! Leaves your makeup looking so smooth!
Taylor K.
Cornelius, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Kind of has an odd smell, but I like this to set my full coverage foundations without much fallout.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.