BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Stephanie C.
Definitely not translucent, makes my face look white in pictures. Also is very messy!
Veronica L.
Woodbury, NJ
I love NYX I have NYX everything it’s a great brand and great price for the products.
Angela P.
Hammond, IN
Didn't care for this. The powder would just fall off my face. I wouldn't buy it again
Inez T.
I like the product because of good coverage and really helps me control my oily skin.
Chantall S.
Weslaco, TX
Has some flashback so it’s not that great, but it’s a nice dupe for the kat von d one
Jasmin A.
Paterson, NJ
Very good for my face but when I tried to bake with it under my eye I had flash back.
Donnayah V.
Oceanside, CA
There is flashbacks and if you are darker skin it will not work not into this product
Kelly M.
Great Falls, MT
It does the job. Bot not comparable to high end. Feels like corn starch on your skin
Samantha G.
Deltona, FL
Love this but it's too much to swipe off when blending, and it whites me out in color
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I absolutely hated this powder. It gave me flashback and clinched onto my dry spots.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.