BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Meghan L.
Ottawa, ON
This powder is okay - but I might be biased against these HD setting powders. It is very finely milled, but because it this it makes a CRAZY mess no matter where I put it. I'd recommend taping over a few of the holes so that not as much product is released through the sifter. It does set makeup very well, but it also dries my skin out and can make my foundation look cakey. A light hand works best with this one.
Jelena K.
Fine melted powder,in person look incredible,it dries a little bit,only problem is that it gives such a teribble flashback,I mean like with cast,no matter how good it is in person,I won't buy it again :)
Kateřina M.
Czech Republic
Made my skin look super soft and smooth but the backflash 💀 i used a small amount and still had one but if you don't plan on taking pictures with flash and want it for a daily use then I would go for it
Izoenn L.
Paris
I didn’t have powder so I tried this powder and I hate it. The powder feels very strange and I mean it works like powder but it feels so strange I don’t like it. The price is good but I dont recommend.
Lia N.
This setting powder is one of the best setting powders I have ever tried! It keeps my make up perfect all day long and it has a matte finish. It’s also good for baking! I would definitely recommend it
Olivia C.
Antrim, Lisburn
Great product if you were only using it to give your face a smooth finish, if you were using it to bake then i would not recommend at all. The flashback is unbelievable, you really shouldn’t wear it out if you were going somewhere where flash photography was involved. However if you just wanted to use it as a basic powder then it’s fab. Does everything it needs to do and is a great price
Kirstie G.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
Quite drying, and a strong smell. Very matte but has a white tinge to it. I only tend to use it for when I do SFX makeup with latex and need to take the shine away, or if my skin is particularly oily!
Le c.
Montreal
I didn’t like it. I think it’s because I didn’t apply it in the right way. I left my face cakey and changed the colour of foundation. I didn’t either like the texture of my skin after I powdered my face. But I THINK IT JUST BC OF ME!
Dziura D.
Just perfect for the under eye area it prevents from creasing. It does what it suppose to do. It’s cheap and it has a good quality. The finish is matte. Will buy it again and absolutely recommend it.
Paulina M.
London
Hated this powder. It was too white and very finely milled that it was very chalky in touch and not soft at all. There is barely any product in the box and is not worth the price. It also flashbacks like crazy!! Would not recommend
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.