BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Serene E.
Lynwood Road, Ealing
Love this finishing powder it’s super affordable and highly long lasting. You can wear this for all day & it will keep your makeup set and looking beautiful with hardly any maintenance needed. I would definitely recommend trying this out.
Lauren T.
Southampton
The container was difficult to use to begin with. I found, even being very pale, this powder left a white cast even when not using to bake , therefore I would not recommend for pictures. It had a matte finish, however it looked powdery.
Yolss H.
First translucent powder i ever brought and didn't regret it! Is high quality and has a generous amount of product in the packaging. It holds makeup in place all day. A dupe for this powder can be L.A. Girl HD Pro Setting Powder
Aimee R.
Originally I bought this powder for baking. Honestly, it wasn’t great for that, but as a regular setting powder it did wonders. It smoothed out the look of my makeup and kept everything locked in place. I just wish it wasn’t so messy, but that’s what you get with loose powders.
Claire M.
Harbour Main
Ok so Facebook killed the quality but I am the girl in the middle. You may not be able to tell because of the quality but this product gives MAJOR flashback.. I can’t say anything good about this product, it made me look pretty ridiculous in photos from this night LOL. Although cheap, I would not recommend. Rimmel stay matte is a much better option for setting your makeup!
Elvira S.
España
De verdad, estos polvos para fijar el maquillaje me ENCANTAN!

Si me hiciesen decidir entre los polvos o el spray, usaría definitivamente estos polvos, no duden en comprarlos, son una buena inversión y te dejan la piel de porcelana.
Nina S.
Smoothing and perfects skin, not cakey, not drying! Gives an airbrushed finish to any skin type, perfect for brightening under the eye.
Extends makeup wear and keeps oils in control. The only bad thing is because it is such a fine powder it comes with flashback. As long as there is no flash photography, you’ll be good to go!
Mery Hope M.
San Nicolás
Go to setting powder when it comes to theatrical makeup.
I’m a theatrical/halloween kind of makeup lover, and I tend to use all of the creamiest products because pigment wise they’re amazing, but setting them is always a nightmare because they’re oil based.
The first time I try setting some white cream product with this powder I knew it was the one.
It lefts a soft sensation, absorbes the extra oil and makes the MakeUp last a lot longer!
I truly love this.
Jessica O.
Yardley, Birmingham
I have very dry skin so really powders not for me. However I own one foundation that just refuses to set down so I purchased this powder, as I have dry skin I only use a small amount and use it all over my face. This has such a strong flash back even though I used a tiny amount and I’ve tried it multiple times and it has never worked for me. I hope you can make it work for you and it make work flawlessly with those with oily skin, but for me it’s a pass.
Lolo P.
Québec, QC
This powder fixes the foundation very well.

As the powder is white, it is sometimes difficult to blur it well.

There is no flashback when taking pictures with flash.

I would not buy it again. I will splurg in a high-end brand.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.