BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Tamara E.
North York, ON
I don't see a difference when using this product. I bought it to set my makeup and under eye area but hardly ended up using it. Compact itself is a little annoying because the power gets everywhere and it's hard to apply evenly with a brush. Would not recommend.
carribbean d.
Birmingham
The fact that it’s a white powder was definitely a concern for me even though it does keep your concealer on all day long it tends to leave a white cast on your face which is very hard to get rid of. The best way to use this is to apply it to set your primer which helps keeping your face completely matte
Lorna P.
si bien sella el maquillaje perfecto, y matifica por varias horas, después de 4 horas se necesita un retoque. Quizás para algunas 4 horas es más que suficiente, pero hay que tener en cuenta que estamos en inverno. Me gustaría probarlo en verano para dar un resultado final sobre este punto.
Abigail d.
Although this powder makes your face look and feel really soft in person it’s definitely better for wearing in the daytime. It sits on top of the skin, giving your face a white cast in bright artificial light and also has really bad flash back.
Shay C.
Winnipeg
I thought this product was amazing until I saw the flashback that it causes. If you never plan on having your picture taken then this is a great product, I found that it kept my makeup in place but if you use too much it does give you that “cakey” feeling so you really have to watch out.
🌻Jodie L.
The flashback on this is horrendous!! Looked like I had baked my under eye with flour when I saw the pictures from my night out the next day, steer clear! Quite affordable though if you have no worried about flashback such as for school or work.
Shannon R.
Love this powder, I read reviews saying it made them look too white in places but I can honestly say I’ve never had this problem! My face stays in place for hours it’s fab, as it’s translucent you can’t even see it which is even better highly recommend to those with oily skin like me
Natasha M.
North Vancouver , BC
I have pretty oily skin and this keeps my skin really comfortable and not oil at all! It looks good over makeup and makes my skin look pretty airbrushed. I’ve had this container for 3 years at least,.... you definitely get your money’s worth!
Hayley M.
Baillieston , Glasgow
Used a few times and loved it! Then used a few more and had white marks left on my face I could have been using it totally wrong and a friend did recommend it to me.
Aasia H.
Kuwait city, Kuwait
This product is so good 😃, it makes ur skin feel silky, fresh and matte finish 👍🏼, which really saves your day 😎. It gives you extra - perfect look 😉. The best way of applying is with the help of brush. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.