BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Georgia H.
manchester
The NYX Studio Finishing Powder really does make foundation, contour and concealer budge proof. It does offer flashback though. I do think it’s perfect for baking skin. But not dry skin as it will show up flakey.
Abbie M.
Lasts maybe 4 hours before I get a bit shiny. Makes your skin feel very silky and smooth but can look a bit weird with flash photography especially if you tend to put a lot on. Good for every skin apart from dry as it does tend to dry out my oily skin slightly
Amy M.
Oshawa, LA
I love nyx but this powder didn’t excite me too much. I felt it had a hard time actually sticking to my face when I was baking and just fell off. Not my favourite but I don’t hate it. I probably wouldn’t buy again though
Katrina M.
Toronto, ON
This finishing powder is just ok. I find that sometimes i can tell exactly where it’s been applied. For example, setting my under eye concealer with this tends to darken it a little bit. It does the trick I’m a pinch but I have other products that I prefer.
Jenna C.
Camrose, DC
Worst white cast ever! Totally cling to all my dry patches as well and felt very tight underneath my eyes! Definitely do not recommend for dryer skin types as it is a super matte finish! Definitely would not repurchase!
Brittanie K.
This is an excellent drugstore setting powder. I find NYX makes great high quality products at drugstore prices. It feels great on my skin and does exactly what you would ask of a setting powder. I would buy this again!
Jana M.
Dubai, Dubai
MAJOR flashback. this product made my under eyes extremely dry looking and cakey. it is literally white powder, if i keep it for too long it just stamps white powder under my eyes. I wouldnt purchase rhis product again.
Audrey B.
What a great product! I've use this setting powders for controlling my oily T-zone
I use this alone or on top of my foundation. I use a big, fluffy brush, not the dense and compact brush cos you will end up with white patches all over. Very little amount is needed per use.
Marta W.
Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire
Seems like an amazing product at first. I’ve found that it is very white, the colour shows up even though it’s translucent! It stays looking white clings onto foundation and is very hard to blend out, wouldn’t recommend
Jessie G.
This product is awesome! After I set my makeup with this, my makeup always looks flawless and smooth. It does a good job at filling in the creases of my face and also making my makeup matte. It's also affordable so that's a plus!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.