BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Courtney K.
Newport, KY
My face still gets oily even after applying to a finished look. Although it is supposed to be translucent, even with a very small amount, it does have a white look when brushed on with a powder brush. It made me feel very pale.
Jordan S.
Melbourne
I didn’t like the way this looked on my skin, it really showed my lines under my eyes and made me look pretty dry. It’s not very expensive but I’d rather spend my money on other powders. Not good for baking at all in my opinion.
Abbey G.
Columbus, OH
Really the only finishing powder I’ve used. It keeps my makeup in place. I haven’t had any experience it making my makeup out of place but I do use it more than once a day. It creates a nice matte finish where I’m not too shiny.
Bebe G.
Lanett
This setting powder sets but it feels grainy. The flashback is TERRIBLE. But if you’re only wearing this for work or school I would recommend however, this only last for a short time so re applying would be needed. Overall 6/10
Shannon S.
Lansing, MI
The flashback you get when taking a photo with this is kind of insane. To me it could be a great product, but if it has major flashback it ruins the product overall. That being said, it does set the foundation and concealer well
Sarah R.
Winter Garden, FL
I have real oily skin, so my makeup doesn’t always fully set or look fresh all day and this finishing powder has been a lifesaver! It’s cheap and actually works! A little also goes a long way, so you get more bang for your buck.
Yoyo P.
Washington, DC
My favorite baking powder to use and it’s cheap! I prefer this over the other name brand products. It is a little chalky but I don’t mind and you get a lot of product so you don’t have to worry about it running out super fast.
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I really loved this product! I used it to set my liquid foundation and concealer under my eyes. It's so finely milled and so so soft! I don't remember any flashback and it lasted all day. I would definitely purchase this again
Taylor R.
Beckley
I love this!! It keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn't look cakey at all. The only thing that I didn't really like was that it had a little bit of flashback, but nothing awful. It's one of my favorite finishing powders.
Jessica H.
At first I loved this powder but after a while I felt like it was leaving a white cast on my face. I still use it to set my eyes after I prime it but that’s about it. I now usually go for a powder that matches a bit more to my skin tone.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.