BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Lucinda B.
West Babylon
Cheap and easy to use. I thought this was going to be bad but I brought it anyway and it is good for dry skin not sure about oily skin. I like my elf power but that one is messy and this one is not has messy as elf one. Keep my makeup in place and does not make me look very very light. But I don’t think I will buy again just because it is a small amount.
Emily B.
Topsham, ME
I used this for about a year and I think it's an okay setting powder. I do feel like it bunches up and sits in my lines around my mouth and eyes however but was nothing major. The flashback is horrendous however. Every time I've gotten pictures taken with flash I look like a straight up ghost. So not recommended if you're doing anything with pictures!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is a terrible setting powder. For starters it gives such terrible flash back. Also this does not do anything for my makeup either. This does not help with preventing any of my creasing, it makes my makeup look super heavy and cakey, and it also sits very weird on my face.
Amanda S.
Albany, NY
This powder definitely left a white cast under my eyes. I think it’s super light weight which is nice but it left too much of a residual color behind for my liking
Bree B.
I don’t use setting powder every day, but for the nights I do decide to use it to help have that perfect finished makeup look nyx is my favorite. I purchased this at target and I usually only use ABH or Urban Decay and other brands like that, but NYX is a really impressive makeup brand when comparing their low prices to their good makeup quality.
Kayla P.
Bishop, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great setting powder for casual, everyday use - especially for class. My only issue is that it should not be used for baking because it can be very brightening due to the white color, and it will almost always flash back when using flash photography. In the day, it is very subtle and hold my makeup in place... just be careful at night.
Jacy K.
Winter Park
So I have combo skin. I'm pretty normal on my cheeks and around my hairline, but tend to get oily in my tzone, especially now that I live in FL. But I'm also very prone to acne. I basically cake this on to the bridge of my nose (I wear glasses, and they tend to take my foundation off) a little bit on my forehead, chin and spread across my cheeks because they too look shiny sometimes. The only complaint I really have, is 1 it doesn't seem to last very long and 2 I don't see a huge difference where my glasses sit. I was hoping a finishing powder would stop my glasses from taking the foundation off on my nose. But I do love how well it soaks up the oil on my face and gives me more of a matte look.
Chrise G.
Chase City
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a fan of this product. It left a white covering on my face. It’s very easy to apply. It does keep your makeup in place but when you take pics you can see the white residue on my face. I would not recommend this product. I gave it 2 stars because of the packaging.
Satyra W.
No this is a big horrible fail from NYX they usually have great products but I dunno maybe my skin is just picky about powders this is one of the worst setting powders. I was so cakey, and creasey. After trying it for the third time and having the same issues I washed my face off and started over and used a different powder it was so bad.
Ruby V.
Buena Park, CA
I did. Not like this one so much I could see the white cast on me and I’m like a medium and it made my under eyes look dry and older which I didn’t not like and didn’t help with creasing. It’s a very soft powder but i heard it a light layer type of powder. I didn’t do it so lightly because i need to add later under my eyes for creasing
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Emma M.