BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Kelsey R.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
This worked well to set my makeup. Upon taking photos, I had the worst flashback I’ve ever experienced with this. It gave me a serious ghost face. If you don’t plan on taking flash photos, I’d say to go for it.
Barbara N.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Target
I love this powder first of all because it is affordable, and because it sets my makeup in place and it lasts for a long time.
Kevin A.
portsmouth
Purchased at: ULTA
Horrible. This powder actually removed the foundation and concealer I was setting. It does not sit on top of foundation well at all.
Kathrynn L.
Stuarts Draft, VA
Purchased at: CVS
This powder is ultra fine and works very well for setting areas that need just a little bit of staying power. I probably wouldn’t use this for baking, but my favorite part of this powder is that it can set without leaving too much of a powdery residue.
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
So messy, very powdery, made skin look cakey, not a good set, took forever to blend white away, not happy with this one
Wendy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Almost everything I've ever tried from NYX is a win. This setting powder included. Does on translucent and doesn't have any kind of smell. Holds up well throughout the day
rachael o.
Temecula, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Not the best finishing powder I used. After baking, it kind of clumps together under the eyes and other areas on my face. Its okay for its price, but its definitely not a favorite. Doesn’t really give that super flawless look, but its not bad
Alyssa C.
Milwaukee, WI
I cannot live without a finishing powder, and this particular product is affordable enough to keep in stock regularly and have a few on hand - I usually keep one at home and one in my purse for on-the-go touch ups, with a little blush brush to brush away the excess. The only thing with this one is I find I need to reapply the product a few times throughout the day to maintain the velvet-matte finish I like.
Morgan K.
San Antonio
This is a great translucent setting powder. It’s fine-milled and doesn’t settle into lines.
Janay D.
Nashville
Purchased at: ULTA
Wonderful on camera keeps you shine free. Stay on all day long up to 20 hours at least. Natural to matte finish to it. It’s on for addictive products spf 15 yes. Yes would buy again always.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.