BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Ariana D.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
This powder definitely does the job of setting your foundation but it can be messy to use. I would always end up with powder all over my shirt. There was a little bit of a cast to my skin, this powder more sits on top of your foundation rather than melding together with it. I still think this is a good product for the price point, which is why I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Arlet C.
Is very very mate , i like it because is very convenient and compact, easy to apply doesn’t has aplicator or sponge, but overall I definitely buy this brand again.y recommend, another plus is very cheap in comparison with others expensive brands , and have the same results without expending to much with a great results.
Ashley S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Didn’t care for it at all wouldn’t buy it again . It’s leave you looking weird and not good
Melinda S.
Bastian, VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Nyx Finishing Powder stays on forever! No flashback in pictures at all. This is my go to drug store setting powder, I’ve been using this product for about 2 years now and will continue to use it. Very smooth and makes my skin soft.
Grace G.
San Diego
Purchased at: Target
This is a great cheap alternative to the Laura Mercier powder! It’s a 4th of the price and works just as good!
Michelle M.
I use the matte finishing powder. Just switched because I heard it was similar to cover fx matte setting powder. I love it! And the price is right.
Chrise G.
Chase City
Purchased at: ULTA
Not a fan of this product. It left a white covering on my face. It’s very easy to apply. It does keep your makeup in place but when you take pics you can see the white residue on my face. I would not recommend this product. I gave it 2 stars because of the packaging.
Nisa H.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: CVS
Okay so this works well if you’re not using flash in a photo. Looks great in natural lighting though. Definitely wouldn’t consider it to be a favorite but not the worst if you’re in a bind or low on money.
Madi E.
Lawrence
I love this stuff but you have to be careful with putting it on because if you put on just a little too much, you’ll have one part of your face look really dull and the other half look perfect. You just have to watch how much you put on. Definitely my go to.
Codie W.
Indiana
This product has horrible flashback and it patches up all around your dry patches no matter if you have a moisturizer or an amazing dewy foundation underneath. If you add a little too much it doesnt blend away and it just sits ontop of your foundation
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.