BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Annabel R.
Leeds
I tried this powder recently for a 'going out' kind of look. Unfortunately in the photos from that night the powder gave me terrible flashback, making it look like I still had a thick application of this under my eyes. It also doesn't apply very evenly and comes up streaky in photos. Sadly, I won't be using this product again.
Lady W.
Sharnbrook avenue, Hampton
This is a good budget alternative to some other pricey Setting powders I’ve tried. It might not last hours but it does last log enough and work hard enough to justify the cost.
Billie T.
WREXHAM
I really did not like this product as I found it to be cakey. I also was not impressed with the white effect it leaves on your face when having your picture taken with a flash.
Ella W.
Newcastle
So bad! The product has extreme flashback, dries out your skin and you can see the powder on your face in Norma daylight. It almost has constant flashback even without a flash.
Ellie B.
ilkeston
I thought this was brilliant, my makeup stayed in place all day, and I’d even been to the gym and work and it still looked amazing, it gives such a Matte finish too, will deffo recommend this to people.
Nia G.
Lindsayfield , East Kilbride
I used this for a while and it soon became a favourite for both everyday and party nights. This powder is great for baking the under eye and setting the entire face. It does have some flashback but works great when you lightly set your face. Great on price too!
shay ♡.
Ottawa
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder basically disappointed me a lot. After applying concealer, I applied this powder and brushes it off right away, however it stuck in weird patches. I had blotches of white on my face and look very bad in flash photos.
ℐessica P.
Paris
This powder is amazing ! It fixes my undereyes perfectly and the composition is great as well ! I use it everyday and buy it again and again when it is finishes ! Really easy to use and to take away !
Laura B.
As much as I loved how this setting powder made my skin look in real life, on photos with flash it looked horrible. It leaves you will the typical white patches around my face on the areas it was used and made me look like a clown. You really have to blend it out well to avoid this, which makes this powder harder to use
Amber H.
Pickering
NYX is my go to setting powder it is cheap and easy to apply does exactly as it suppose to I’d say it is good for all skin types as it will keep your makeup in place all day!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.