BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

🌻Jodie L.
The flashback on this is horrendous!! Looked like I had baked my under eye with flour when I saw the pictures from my night out the next day, steer clear! Quite affordable though if you have no worried about flashback such as for school or work.
Shannon R.
Love this powder, I read reviews saying it made them look too white in places but I can honestly say I’ve never had this problem! My face stays in place for hours it’s fab, as it’s translucent you can’t even see it which is even better highly recommend to those with oily skin like me
Hayley M.
Baillieston , Glasgow
Used a few times and loved it! Then used a few more and had white marks left on my face I could have been using it totally wrong and a friend did recommend it to me.
Natasha M.
North Vancouver , BC
I have pretty oily skin and this keeps my skin really comfortable and not oil at all! It looks good over makeup and makes my skin look pretty airbrushed. I’ve had this container for 3 years at least,.... you definitely get your money’s worth!
Ulfatt B.
Darnall, Sheffield
The worst powder i have used!!! It’s super white on your face. It has a matte finish but it has a very bad flashback on your face when you take a picture in the night using flash. If you are very fair then this product might be better for you
Aasia H.
Kuwait city, Kuwait
This product is so good 😃, it makes ur skin feel silky, fresh and matte finish 👍🏼, which really saves your day 😎. It gives you extra - perfect look 😉. The best way of applying is with the help of brush. NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Laurence C.
Boisbriand
It’s an OK powder. It flies everywhere because it’s so fine... it’s good for baking, but is a little dry. The size of the container is great. It flashes back a lot.
Charline S.
It feels a bit odd, in the way that it’s not soft on the skin. I’m not a massive fan of loose powders anyways but it’s a total mess when you open it, this just feels and smells like pure chalk and it leaves suite the whitecast on my face.
Caitriona M.
Dublin
Great for overall setting your base. Good price for a great hd powder that isn’t a flop. Wouldn’t have to go back over my face to set it until a good few hours after and I have slight oily skin around my chin and nose and it doesn’t budge.
Vicky P.
Didn’t like this product at all, it felt awfully drying under the eyes, it caused major flashback during photography and creased after a few hours. Definitely would not recommend this product. There are much better powders on the market!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.