BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Caitriona M.
Dublin
Great for overall setting your base. Good price for a great hd powder that isn’t a flop. Wouldn’t have to go back over my face to set it until a good few hours after and I have slight oily skin around my chin and nose and it doesn’t budge.
Vicky P.
Didn’t like this product at all, it felt awfully drying under the eyes, it caused major flashback during photography and creased after a few hours. Definitely would not recommend this product. There are much better powders on the market!
Yashira S.
Caguas , PA
Ufff este polvo es excelente para sellar la base o maquillaje completo.! No se ve la cara blanca como puede pasar con otros productos. Se lo recomiendo a todos. Su precio es muy accesible. Y ayuda mucho a las personas con la piel grasa.
Chloe D.
Boghall, Bathgate
First time i used this I thought it was a good powder to set with (not to bake with) because it didnt make my undereyes white or cakey and felt very velvety, liked it UNTIL i took a flash photo. This has the WORST flashback ive ever seen
Hifsa J.
Rotherham
This is good for people with oily kin and people who want a matte finish and it locks in the makeup very easy to apply and gives a material matte finish I would purchase this again but u can get better ones from drugstore for cheap price
°Iram° K.
It’s really finely milled and it doesn’t bunch up. When I’ve used it , it makes my skin feel so silky however the only cons to it is that it gets everywhere and it gives a bit of flash back. It definitely keeps my under eye concealer in place and I’d recommend it to others
kayla c.
This product had a really bad flashback in photos, however looked good on natural skin with no flash. The coverage is questionable but it does the job I guess. A little expensive for a drugstore powder but I used it. Wouldn’t buy again.
Abbey H.
Sheffield, UK
Not gonna lie I’m really not a fan of this product! Although it makes me skin feel SUPER smooth application I feel like it makes my skin feel really stiff and it also causes other products such as highlighter to not apply over the top of them?! Very strange but wouldn’t recommend
sabah l.
No... it leaves a white cast on your face. It shows on photos. It is supposed to be HD but it is really not. Plus there is a mettalic odor that I really dont like.
Aimee C.
My go to finishing powder always!! It’s super light weight and sets my make up perfectly. Helps to take the perfect selfie :) is definitely recommend this product and it’s such a good price. A little goes a long way. The tub had a sieve so you don’t get too much powder at once.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.