BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Mylène B.
Ayant la peau grasse, cette poudre matifie tout en lissant mon visage et surtout mes pores ! Mon make up tient de longues heures sans briller après seulement quelques heures
Rocio A.
Oslo
The powder gives huge flashback, it feels heavy on the skin and it has so much talc in it that if you leave it on for a couple of minutes your face will end up white, it doesn't help much through out the day, always have to do touch ups. I don't recommend this.
Daniela-Alexandra B.
London, London
It’s a nice powder to set your make-up in place if you don’t want to take any pictures. If you do want to take pictures, then avoid it! It flashbacks really bad. I actually threw mine away cause I always take pics of my make-up so it wasn’t of any use for me.
IconicLashesManchester C.
Cheshire , Wilmslow
Gorgeous! I love this setting powder. It’s so finely milled that it fills in all imperfections and covers pores amazingly! I’m on my third pit so far and will continue to purchase! I use this as my daily setting powder and am always recommending it my friends!
Daniella S.
Langwith , Mansfield
I really liked this product but I had gotten it just after I got back from holiday and it came up very white on my skin it kept my make up nice all day without fail but did give me white shapes where I had put it. I would recommend if u were more fair skinned
Frederikke W.
Copenhagen
It seems, but I do not think it will be seated.Do not know if it's my skin that's the problem, but I do not think it's taking quite a while, and it quickly seems to clump my eyes.
I'm using it right now, because I have not yet found one that's better ...
Georgiana B.
Suceava
The worst powder I think I have ever come across! It's like putting flour on my face, plus it takes the makeup off and it shows the redness and the blemishes! It flashes back to badly in photos, but you can also see it irl too! Would not recommend at all !
Aneesa M.
Batley , West Yorkshire
One of the worst powders i have ever tried. The feel of the powder is absolutely amazing its not heavy cakey feeling, its really light and feels amazing but it has the worst flashback whether you apply very less or a lot. It shows up in all pictures and looks awful!
Ivonne M N.
Puerto Rico
El Hd studio powder es buenísimo hace que mi cara no se vea brillosa en las fotos te deja un acabado natural y muy bonito es bueno para la piel grasa como la mía se los recomiendo lo volvería a comprar cuantas veces pueda
Olivia N.
Baildon, Bradford
Avoid this! Milled so fine that it goes up your nose and smells horrible!! It leaves a horrible white cast and has flashback in photos. It’s really drying and makes the skin look so dry and textured. So many other products out there! Wouldn’t recommend :(
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.