BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Fiona A.
Kapuskasing
Very finely milled overall good product. Make sure to use this to bake with a damp sponge because applying it with a brush just causes powder to fly everywhere. I would repurchase but I wouldn’t recommend it for someone with dry skin it’s pretty matte.
Charlie-anne G.
love this! i got this in the ready prep go kit and have used it every day since i got it. so handy for setting under my eyes to stop cracking. easy to use and easily applied for a great finish. can be quite dusty but what can you expect from a powder and could use a better scent but definitely workable and effective .
Naomi L.
This product is a bit drying for my liking but it is a great dupe for the makeup forever loose powder if you are looking for something to bake with and is cheaper. This powder is a great powder to set under eyes and does not leave a white cast for me!
Krissangela S.
Tampa, FL
Este polvo para hornear el maquillaje es lo máximo! No quedan ni señales de haberse usado! Tiene protección solar, tiene un acabo perfecto, tiene larga duración y además hace ver tu maquillaje natural con un acabo perfecto en tu piel! Lo recomiendo!
Ellie C.
Aberdeen , Aberdeen
This product is awful. It gives me the worst flashback. It actually leaves white marks in flash photos it’s so scary and ugly. Don’t buy this for events it will ruin your makeup. I will never use this or go near this again without getting nightmares.
Shinead O.
This is another favourite loose setting powder, it’s very finely milled, very matte on the skin, sets everything down very well and it doesn’t budge when worn for long periods of time. It doesn’t flash back either. It’s a very affordable cruelty free product!!!
Tammy M.
Have this in my make up bag right now, I use it for my everyday make Up, does it's job, it's not my favourite but if you are looking a cheaper powder I'd choose this, if I wasn't going to be around flash photography because it causes flash black ☺
Tamara E.
Toronto
I don't see a difference when using this product. I bought it to set my makeup and under eye area but hardly ended up using it. Compact itself is a little annoying because the power gets everywhere and it's hard to apply evenly with a brush. Would not recommend.
Ashleigh B.
This is the worst powder I have ever used. It’s great that it’s finally milled but it has horrendous flashback, and even when I don’t use it to take pictures no matter how much I blend it leaves white specks all across my face. I’m a big fan of Nyx but this product was a complete flop for me
Lorna P.
si bien sella el maquillaje perfecto, y matifica por varias horas, después de 4 horas se necesita un retoque. Quizás para algunas 4 horas es más que suficiente, pero hay que tener en cuenta que estamos en inverno. Me gustaría probarlo en verano para dar un resultado final sobre este punto.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.