BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

IconicLashesManchester C.
Cheshire , Wilmslow
Gorgeous! I love this setting powder. It’s so finely milled that it fills in all imperfections and covers pores amazingly! I’m on my third pit so far and will continue to purchase! I use this as my daily setting powder and am always recommending it my friends!
Daniela-Alexandra B.
London, London
It’s a nice powder to set your make-up in place if you don’t want to take any pictures. If you do want to take pictures, then avoid it! It flashbacks really bad. I actually threw mine away cause I always take pics of my make-up so it wasn’t of any use for me.
Frederikke W.
Copenhagen
It seems, but I do not think it will be seated.Do not know if it's my skin that's the problem, but I do not think it's taking quite a while, and it quickly seems to clump my eyes.
I'm using it right now, because I have not yet found one that's better ...
Georgiana B.
Suceava
The worst powder I think I have ever come across! It's like putting flour on my face, plus it takes the makeup off and it shows the redness and the blemishes! It flashes back to badly in photos, but you can also see it irl too! Would not recommend at all !
Aneesa M.
Batley , West Yorkshire
One of the worst powders i have ever tried. The feel of the powder is absolutely amazing its not heavy cakey feeling, its really light and feels amazing but it has the worst flashback whether you apply very less or a lot. It shows up in all pictures and looks awful!
Olivia N.
Baildon, Bradford
Avoid this! Milled so fine that it goes up your nose and smells horrible!! It leaves a horrible white cast and has flashback in photos. It’s really drying and makes the skin look so dry and textured. So many other products out there! Wouldn’t recommend :(
Jade W.
Kirkburton , ['', '', ' Huddersfield']
It’s a good powder, I have used better but it certainly does the job and for the price I can’t complain. It is very finely milled and does flash back pretty bad on me if I use flash photography. However it does keep my makeup in place through out the day!
Doingxmakeup Q.
Dublin
NYX Studio Finishing Powder I absolutely adore this finishing powder it is great to seal the deal to your makeup it feels very smooth and easy on you and easy to apply I would die if I didn’t have this in my life totally recommend buying it!💄💕
Fiona A.
Kapuskasing
Very finely milled overall good product. Make sure to use this to bake with a damp sponge because applying it with a brush just causes powder to fly everywhere. I would repurchase but I wouldn’t recommend it for someone with dry skin it’s pretty matte.
Sarah S.
This has such terrible flashback even when you use the tiniest amount. It’s not HD at all. There is literally no way to make this work which makes me sad cause I love nyx. Honestly just don’t bother at all with this NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.