BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Stephanie P.
Jupiter, FL
Great finishing powder! It’s inexpensive and you can get it usually at any drugstore. I like it because it applies smooth and doesn’t leave your face looking caked. It is a makeup staple for after you apply foundation and concealer.
Dale B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this setting powder. It’s a great drug store option. I didn’t have any flashback and it gave me a really nice matte finish. The container runs out of product relatively fast though so you do have to repurchase rather quickly.
Ashley F.
Seattle, WA
If you want flashback, then totally buy this!! This has such horrible flashback and also makes your makeup separate, but it could also depend on the foundation and your skin type. I will not purchase this again and don’t recommend!!
Amanda D.
I like this finishing powder it works well makes make up look good it isn’t too pricey although the smell is a little strange and sometimes I don’t like to use it because of that product of lies nicely on skin would recommend to others looking for a cheaper setting powder
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
I use this powder now, and I really like it! It helps to set my makeup and keep my skin from getting oily too fast. It’s a pretty easy application, and I have no complaints about it. I’ll probably buy it again the moment I run out.
Audry H.
Alpharetta, GA
Solid drug store powder. I haven’t used the MUF HD powder, but this one does the job for oily skin and setting makeup.

I love using my beauty blender to bake my concealer in and blot my T zone. This does leave a little but if a white cast, but it doesn’t have flash back!
Kelliann F.
Branford
I adore this finishing powder. I use it primarily when I’m on stage. It helps keep all my makeup in place, and protects it against the heat of the stage lights. I have dry, sensitive skin and I no problems with this product.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
NYX is by far one of my favorite finishing powders. I use a couple different powders from NYX and this is my holy grail. The price is amazing for the product you get and I totally recommend this finishing powder. I have combo skin
Anna L.
Kaneohe
This powder is awesome and the price is unbeatable. I really liked the finish. It truly felt invisible and I didn’t feel like it changed the color of my foundation like others do. I have repurchased many times and love the product.
Lenny M.
Cartersville, GA
Great for the price! However I did experience a little bit of white cast under my eyes. I had a feeling it might happen because I’m a light medium with olive undertones so I recommend going in with a light hand if you’re not light!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.