BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Amelia M.
Edmonton, AB
I really liked his this product and the price is great! I happen to like another brand a little more but it is something I buy if I need a more cost effective finishing powder!
Aslery G.
Juana Diaz
DO NOT BUY THIS👈🏻🚨 It’s the worst translucent powder ever! The powder is super fine that when opened it burst into the air to nothing! It gives a horrible flashback even if you use a little amount! And the price is way to expensive in my opinion for the powder your getting ( and a bad powder I got to say)
harley l.
Broadstairs
If I could score this lower, I would. The flashback I got from this was insane, even without flash! I like to let my powder settle a little on my face, so not a full on bake but I don't just brush it on.. This left awful clumps of congealed powder on my face that ruined my base and it smells like talc. Not good.
Katie K.
I would not recommend this powder if you work with flash photography or just want a powder for flash. This powder gives off terrible flashback and it made my concealer look way darker than what it was. However this would be good if you’re just looking to maybe set your eyelids before applying eyeshadow
Milan B.
Belgrade
This product is okay. It sets the face nicely and doesn't look cakey. The problem I had with it is that it leaves the face looking very dry. It doesn't look very good if you have some fry patches, so if you have dry skin I would stay away from this, but if you're oily give it a try it's a nice product.
Namrata T.
Deoghar
Love the finally milled texture.one of the few powders that blend seamlessly into the skin without making it look cakey.The makeup also does not budge for a long time.
Toni H.
Birmingham, West Midlands
OMG THIS IS AMAZING! I will never use a different finishing powder to this ever again it's so smooth and doesn't clog you up. Doesn't make you looking too matte or leave you looking too shiny. I think this will forever be my favourite! And isn't too expensive!!! NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Lauren C.
Headingley, Leeds
Gives off THE most horrific flashback - which is everything you don’t want in a finishing powder. The texture of the powder makes me cringe too - just did not do the job no where near as well as other setting powders did. Wouldn’t waste your money on it when they are better and cheaper alternatives☺️
DĂ niel M.
Sydney
Okay so this product i don’t like it gives me so much flashback and the packaging is cheap I like the texture but don’t recommend as it has a LOT OF FLASHBACK but if you like that go on sis no one is stopping you
Charlotte D.
London
Honestly has the weirdest consistency. It's so finely milled it feels almost cold on the skin when applied. The only problem with this product is the smell (it's not great) and the fact it has flashback! I love the way it sets my makeup but if I' taking selfies with a flash I look like a ghost!
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.