BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

shay ♡.
Ottawa
This powder basically disappointed me a lot. After applying concealer, I applied this powder and brushes it off right away, however it stuck in weird patches. I had blotches of white on my face and look very bad in flash photos.
Laura B.
As much as I loved how this setting powder made my skin look in real life, on photos with flash it looked horrible. It leaves you will the typical white patches around my face on the areas it was used and made me look like a clown. You really have to blend it out well to avoid this, which makes this powder harder to use
ℐessica P.
Paris
This powder is amazing ! It fixes my undereyes perfectly and the composition is great as well ! I use it everyday and buy it again and again when it is finishes ! Really easy to use and to take away !
Amber H.
Pickering
NYX is my go to setting powder it is cheap and easy to apply does exactly as it suppose to I’d say it is good for all skin types as it will keep your makeup in place all day!
Chiara F.
I used to use this a lot when I first bought it. Makes the skin look wonderful, minimises any texture. Problem is that it dries my skin a lot, I get flaky and I get dry patches after a while. I have normal to dry skin though, maybe it will work best if you are more on the oily side! Be careful of the flashback though!
Ann marie H.
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
I really like this product it doesnt cause my makeup to get cakey and helps to stop my makeup creasing in my fine lines. Its also very affordable and a little goes along way
Eli I.
This translucent is perfectly fine for its price (10€) at NYX store. In the beginning I didn’t like it that much because with flashlight it looked white in under-eye area, but maybe it was my fault because I didn’t know how to use it. Now I’m using it and it fits perfect and it keeps your make up fixed for so long.
Rach N.
Can't stop using this powder. Its so fine that cake face is not an issue and leaves you with a nice matte finish. Packaging is secure and helps with collecting only a small amount of powder however flash back can be pretty bad if you wear too much
Poppy D.
Merseyside , Liverpool
Awful! Leaves a white cast over my skin! Shows fine lines and pores, has really bad flashback on photos! It smells really strange and gets everywhere. Although the price is good I wouldn’t recommend.
Adriana H.
I love how thin and lightweight this powder feels, no cakey nor heavy feeling. It really sets your makeup and reduces the appearence of oily spots, so is specially effective if you have oily skin. The only downfall is that it sometimes creates a flashback effect, so be careful with the ammount of product you use.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.