BY NYX

Ingredients: Silica

Imani M.
It feels good on the skin, isn't very cakey, doesn't have a bad smell. Decent packaging. The only problem which is the biggest problem for me is the fact it has a major flash back in pictures. You can literally tell where ever you placed the product in the pic or videos. Looks horrible so I won be purchasing again.
Morgan P.
I bought this powder to replace one that I had run out of and was quite disappointed. It went on very patchy and dried out my skin quickly. It came of quickly and left my skin oily again. I would not recommend this or purchase it again.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
For thw price point I love this powder. Slight white cast in photos with high lighting so applywith a light hand.olive the way this settles into my skin and how vrightened my skin is when using this!! Can get cakey so watch application method!!
Elizabeth S.
Belleville
I HATE this powder I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. It stays on your face where you apply it, no way to blend it out, it give a huge flashback. You can’t bake with it because it stays completely on. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Devin P.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my go to finishing powder. It’s not gritty. It’s smooth and silky and you can feel it doing its job. It lasts all day and keeps my face fresh. It’s available at target. But not like Walgreens or cvs. Very reasonable price too!!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
This finishing powder is great for the price. You get quite a bit for only like $10.00 at ulta and it works great as any other finishing powder that I use. I will be buying more of this just because the price is relatively low compared to others.
Karen 🎀.
This was my first try at finishing powders and it did the job very well ! Something I felt like it was too think for my likeing but it just needed some extra pats!
Emily R.
Shafter, CA
I feel like it doesn’t set my make good and makes me look really cakey afterwards. And if you like to bake everyday this will only last you like a month maybe less
Allison S.
This is the only kind of finishing powder I’ve used, so I cannot really compare it to anything else. I apply it after putting on all my makeup. It reduces the shine from highlight, shimmery blush and foundation. I bought it from Ulta and would recommend it.
Caylee E.
La Fayette, GA
Not a huge fan of this powder. It doesn’t seem to do much and makes my face waaaaay too light. It’s not translucent at all. I just really don’t like the way this looks on the skin. I probably wouldn’t recommend this product to others.
Kyla B.
Kingston , ON
Is this good for undereye baking?
Stephanie O.